Thread: Sequoia and Gia Do The Dishes!

Sequoia and Gia Do The Dishes!

1. Sequoia says, "Mmmmmm .... my favorite chore, being the pre-wash cycle."

2. The new kid in the pack, Gia, isn't sure about this. "Bleck ... this part tastes like soap."

3. "Come over here, Kid, I'll show you the ropes."

4. "Mmmmmmm ..... "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SequoiaDishes.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	191.0 KB 
ID:	41890   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GiaDishes.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	315.2 KB 
ID:	41891   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SequoiaDishes2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	41892   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GiaSequoiaDishes.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	471.4 KB 
ID:	41893  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Glad to see Sequoia has taken miss Gia under her paw so to speak. How is everyone else taking to her?

*Thanks Ashley*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2 View Post
    Glad to see Sequoia has taken miss Gia under her paw so to speak. How is everyone else taking to her?
    They are oblivious. You know my dogs, they are VERY used to having rescues and foster dogs in and out of the house. Very little phases them.

As for the value of Ms. Boia's tutoring ... hmmmm, negligible at best. Gia might learn all kinds of mischieveous terrier traits.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    They are oblivious. You know my dogs, they are VERY used to having rescues and foster dogs in and out of the house. Very little phases them.

As for the value of Ms. Boia's tutoring ... hmmmm, negligible at best. Gia might learn all kinds of mischieveous terrier traits.
    Okay, maybe it would be better asked.... how is miss Gia taking to everyone else... haha. And it sounds like some mischief is just what she needs.... lol

*Thanks Ashley*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2 View Post
    Okay, maybe it would be better asked.... how is miss Gia taking to everyone else... haha. And it sounds like some mischief is just what she needs.... lol
    Oh, she likes dogs ... it's just people that make her nervous. She doesn't play, but she lurks around waiting until one of the other dogs lays down, then she goes and lays on top of them. Portable heating pads.

She put Sequoia in her place the first time the Divine Ms. Boia tried to steal her treat, so that is done and over with. Rocky drives her crazy ... mainly because she has been spayed for two weeks and he has been neutered for three days ... hormones abound. I think things will settle down later.

LOL!!! My 4 cats love to do the dishes too!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ha ha! What good little helpers and cute too!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Can I borrow them? I could use some dishwashing help too. They're both so cute!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What beautiful dish-washing helpers you have! Cute pics!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well what more could you ask for.. Those are some Dandy Cutie Pies for helpers.. I will bet the dishes were all spick-n-span..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>