Thread: Fabulous Frodo!

Fabulous Frodo!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, fabulous, amazing Frodo! My Labbie loving heart skipped a beat when I clicked on your amazing photo (top shot) then it melted into a puddle when I gazed upon the bottom shots and read your incredible life story! Just as your Mom says, at first I thought, "it's a doggie dolphin!" (My second guess was a prehistoric water creature, the Labrosaur!) Oh, what fun you and your Dad, your family, must have paddlng the rivers and waterways of PA and beyond! And at the end of the day, who better to pamper a pooped Papa then a slipper fetching Labbie! hehe You're everything cherished in your beloved breed Frodo...keen intelligence, athleticism, an unbridled love for life and people! Your family is so lucky to have you as their loyal companion, paddling partner and best friend and furkid (though I admit as a Lab mom myself I'm a bit biased!) My Lab Star is a water baby too, and anytime other than winter she can be found swimming/kayaking the Delaware River, riding the waves on the beaches of Cape Cod...maybe one day we'll knock paddles somewhere on the water (though I'm not sure she could take the "thud" factor...you are one hunky, handsome, gentle giant of a canine, simply awesome!)

I hope you enjoy your well earned reign as Dog of the Day, precious Frodo; celebrating to your heart's content with your wonderful, proud parents and Labbie sib Pippin, all of your adoring freinds and fans, human and furry! You're the best, Frodo! Hugs and kisses, woofs, wags and happy, Labbie butt wiggles to you Frodo, and to Pippin, too! See you on the water, sweetheart!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-04-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frodo...........Not only are you a big handsome fellow you are smart also.
    Frodo, I would love to have. I bet you could teach me to swim.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Frodo is one cool dude!

I really like you, Frodo! You are very smart and athletic! Congratulations!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Frodo

What a beautiful little man! Frodo, you are just perfect. I wish you all the happy healthy years of fun and frolicking you can stand. I am very happy you have a sibling to share your wonderfully adventuresome life with. Just remember, you are the best and the brightest, and don't let your human mom and dad forget it!

Fab frodo

WOW- THIS GUY IS A GREAT OUTDOORSPOOCH! AWESOME I AM A CAT PERSON BUT THIS DOG IS JUST SO TALENTED.OH-HE BRINGS IN THE GROCERIES AND SEEMS LIKE HE RUNS A TIGHT SHIP WITH THE OTHER PETS AROUND HIM.I ADORE THE PICTURES-THE ONE LYING ON THE MOSS IS MY FAVORITE. FRODO-LIKE FROM LORD OF THE RINGS-LOL REALLY YOU WOULD BE WELL-SUITED FOR THE GREAT OUTDOORS SHOW-IN THE SPOTLIGHT. ALL THIS AND A TOTAL SWEETHEART-GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

WOW! Frodo the water leaping, rock climbing hunk of a gorgeous lab! You are truly stunning! I loved reading about your life and I could just feel how much you are loved! I would love to spend the day with you on the Lake. Maybe Sunny and I will bump into you one day on the Susquehanna river or at Lackawanna state park

Well Hello & Welcome Frodo.. I just love your catching the water pic.. Your such a very Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Fabulous Frodo !!!!

WOW!!! You have to be one of the most talented doggies we've ever met!! Is there anything you don't do? We would love to have you here to help with our every day chores. It's pretty awesome to be so skillful and to be so darn good looking!! The perfect pupster!! Mr. Frodo!! We're happy to hear that you're training your fur-sib, Pippen. Such a smart fella. Those are some great pictures. It's evident that you keep the family busy and vice versa. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you some giant kisses from us to celebrate. Some for Pippen too. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Frodo,

Wow, what a awesome friend & companion you are big boy. I would
    have to say you have the perfect family that adores you & gives you
    plenty of chances to show how intelligent you are.Congratulations on
    being chosen for honors as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    out lots of hugs & kisses to sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Very handsome boy! Absolutely love your coloring and your beautiful rosey nose. I wish my Lab Casey liked to swim. She is a "waterless" Lab. Enjoy your day of fame sweet and handsome boy!

Frodo,

Try to talk your humans into joining pet talk. We'd love to get to know you all better

You must be Frodo the Wonder Dog! You're very cute/handsome, and sound like a magnificent fellow to share a life with! Congrats on your special day!

Frodo's Mom- Big day

Thank you all for writing such nice things about our Big dog! I was sooo proud! My apologies for not responding sooner to everyone's post. The day of Frodo's "DOG DAY", I had to take him to the ER vet. He somehow got his toenail caught on our way to go for a Walk. It was basically ripped off. He's on antibiotic, pain pills and his foot is all bandaged and he's wearing his mutt bootie. Poor guy...especially on doggy day! He's doing well and thanks everyone for all of their posts! He Sends wet dog kisses and happy labrador tail wags to everyone!

These Labby boys are always getting into mischief! I am glad he will be okay. My one Lab Herbert (Herbert T. Hoover Jones) jumped from the ground to the top step on my deck. He hit his jaw and knocked his one canine tooth loose. The blood mixed with his saliva looked like a LOT of blood. I was horrified and rushed him to the vet. He had to have the tooth removed and was fine after that. I thought he had broken his jaw or something.

Anyway, hugs to you Frodo!

Oh dear! Sorry to hear about Frodo's boo boo! And on Doggie Day, no less! Hope you're feeling better sweetheart! Spring is almost here, all of those fun adventures awaiting you, so hope you heal quickly! Love and smoochies!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~