Thread: MerryBelle

MerryBelle

You are so pretty; you look very much like my Seal Point Siamese, Koko. I also put Lysine in his food to keep him healthy; must be a Siamese thing. I can't imagine anyone just leaving you to live on your own; what rotten people! I am so glad you found a wonderful family instead. Watch out when you are outside, we wouldn't want anything to happen to you after all you've been through. Why don't you become an inside kitty instead, like my guy is?

Merrybelle, you're such a pretty girl. My meezer Coco Puff would love you but alas, his heart belongs to another. There's no reason why he couldn't admire you from afar, though. I'm so glad that you allowed your humans to take you in when your other humans left you behind. What a dirty deed! But the story has a happy ending so all is well. Stay safe when playing and hunting outdoors, pretty girl. And enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, Merrybelle! You are just gorgeous! Please, please be careful on your outdoor wanderings; I would not want anything bad to happen to beautiful YOU! How wonderful that you found such a caring person to attend to your eyes and help you be healthy. I would love to microwave your food for exactly 6 seconds for you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Merrybelle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello pretty MerryBelle. It was certainly your lucky day when you found mommy and went to spend Christmas with her; and what a great present you were. I am glad that those days of being an abandoned stray are far behind you, lovely girl. You have a wonderful life now, properly loved and cared for, and enjoying a degree of celebrity!

I hope you have a great day today, full of all the things you love, to celebrate your Cat of the Day status. Congratulations!

Hi sweet MerryBelle!! You are a heaven sent present to your mommy, daddy and nana... your previous owners are a bunch of idiots who didn't deserve you so thank God for guiding you to a home full of love

I'm happy to know your eyes are better now. Please be very careful when outside, you are a treasure and we don't want anything bad to happen to you

Have a very nice day pretty girl!!! Love and kisses
    astrid

What a Beautiful Lady you are Merrybelle and how anyone could abandon a wonderful Creature of Our All Mighty Lord God above is beyond me.
    We have to get our priorities right in this country.
    Our Creatures of Our All Mighty Lord God above are worth more than any of Mans creations.
    And you are lucky Merrybelle to have not only a great Meeowmie , but a dedicated one who makes sure that her Merrybelles in the best of health, and makes sure she has her meds!!!
    The Siamese Angel Five and Handsome John Hancock lead the Cheeers and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS For Our Dearest and Newest Meezer of the Day Elegant Merrybelle
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling MerryBelle! The sound of your name alone makes me smile...and then there's that beautiful face, those stunning, sparkling, blue eyes! You are one magnificent, Meezer girl, sweetheart! As for those dreadful people who so cruelly, so heartlessly, abandoned you... But in the end it all worked out for the better, for you couldn't have found a more loving forever home! Talk about a happy, fairytale ending! Your Mommy, Nana and Papa love you sooo much, and in their loving care, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days from here on in! Thank you for warming my cold, cold day with your beauty, your spirit, your inspirational story, MerryBelle! Hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying the happiest day, celebrating your well earned "top cat" kudos! Love and cuddles to you, beautiful MerryBelle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

MerryBelle what a beauty you are!!!

I can't imagine anyone leaving you!!! I wish I could give them a swift kick on your behalf!!!
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful happy family and home now. I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi merrybelle

Well- happy cotd! You are gorgeous. I know how precious eyes are and what it's like going to doctors who are wise to the special problems some of us have. I am glad that your loving humans are able to give you the medine and other things to keep you healthy. A funny thing though-my friend and i are feeling lately as though some vets say a cat it heavy when we don't agree. In your case-i am sure your humans and the vet know what they are doing. You are a veauty though-that much is clear. Yes-your eyes are very pretty too! As a cat-you have been through alot in your life. No-i cannot imagine humans moving and leaving an angel like you-or any pet. God bless you and your family. Take care of those eyes my dear!susanswatlin518

Congratulations to beautiful MerryBelle on being today's Cat of the Day!
    It sounds like you found the perfect home, I hope your owners spoil you today and every day.
    It would be nice if they could join Pet Talk to share more beautiful pictures of you with us.
    My Meezer girls always love to see another Siamese cat as Cat of the Day.
    (Milly says hi to her Coco Puff)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Magnificent MerryBelle!

I'm sooo glad that you found a new, loving home! How could anyone just leave you? You are a very pretty, lively girl!

Good evening, Merrybelle. You are a pretty feline. I just love the apple-headed Siamese! Enjoy your special day.

Glad you are in charge!!! Sounds like you run the house nicely....HAPPY COTD!!!

MerryBelle, I have your brother!

He's as handsome as you are beautiful. His lovely blue eyes are more often closed in contentment for pictures. It's tough to get a lovely shot of those baby blues. You are a lucky girl to have a loving home and your parents are lucky to have such a loving girl as you.