Good morning and a very, very happy Pet of the Day to you handsome, hunky Charlie boy! Wow, you are a BIG boy! What a way to start the day, seeing your sweet, laughing face staring back at me; reading your human's loving tribute to her best friend and loyal companion, and oh, your photos are utterly heartmelting! From day one it was a case of love at first sight, wasn't it Charlie? And I can't help but believe that you knew from the very start that you had a very important mission in life to fulfilll! It's clear you weren't going to take no for answer, and oh happy day, you wiggled your way right into your guardian's heart, hehe! How lucky she is to have you there by her side, watching over her, making her laugh and smile each and every day! What an amazing bond of unconditional love and trust you two have forged, and I wish for you both many, many more wonderful years together! Congratulations and much love to you dear, sweet Charlie on your extra special, much deserved Sunday honors!!! Hope that you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy day of celebration!