Thread: Marvellous Mese

Marvellous Mese

Good morning Mese, what a pleasure it is to meet you. I am surprised to read that the cat chair in the photo was not actually bought for you. Surely some mistake there. Do your purrsons not know that all things in the house belong to you?

Just like you, my three cats - a mother and two daughters - showed up in the garden one day and refused to leave. It's good to know that you earn your keep by being a watchcat. It is a very important job!

Congratulations to you pretty girl, on your Cat of the Day honours!

Mese

You are such a pretty cat, just like my Siamese Koko. Please don't wander off outside; that's how you got lost in the first place! Maybe you can learn to stay indoors and stay safe? Enjoy your special day, gorgeous!

Who can resist a meezer and those gorgeous blue eyes? What a pretty girl you are and protective of your humans, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet face.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Congratulations to beautiful Mese the Meezer on being today's Cat of the Day!
    I have two Meercat Meezers at my house so I know what you are talking about with the Meercat pose. Both my girls will sit up like Meercats and beg for their food or treats.
    Mese, I hope you get good and spoiled by your family today and I would love it if they joined Pet Talk so we could see more beautiful pictures of you.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I know Meezers are suppose to be smart, but Mese, you are brilliant to find a good home!!! I am forwarding your photo to my friends in Norman, OK, maybe they know you! HAPPY COTD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mese's Person
    She just showed up in our backyard a couple of years ago and refused to leave (was literally falling all over our feet)!
    Excellent work, Mese! It is im-purr-tant to choose one's forever family well! You are very beautiful and if you had chosen my yard, I'd have done the exact same thing. I'm glad you don't go far from your home when you go outdoors. Sometimes you just need to rub, rub, rub on the surface of the driveway... my kitty nephew likes to do that in the summertime. Happy Cat of the Day to you, smart watchcat, conversationalist and magnificent Meezer Mese!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi mese!

I THINK I WANT ONE JUST LIKE YOU SOMEDAY. I HAVE TWO BELOVED FURRIES NOW WHO WOULD NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN IF I ADOPTED ONE NOW-BUT SOMWDAY MAYBE.... ANYWAY MESE YOU ARE A DOLL! I DO KNOW THE MEERKATS. THEY ARE MY FAVORITES TOO! MY TUXEDO CAT KNOWS HOW MUCH I AM OBSESSED WITH WATCHING THEM-NOW I HAVE THE DVDS AS WELL!! SAMMY WATCHES THE DVDS TOO AND LOVES THEM! LOL-SO CUTE TO READ ABOUT YOU MESE. I LOVE THE PICTURES! YOU REALLY ARE PRETTY HONEY. GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy COTD to a very smart girl!!! I'm amazed to hear how you chose your humans, you are great!!!

Congratulations on your day. Love and kisses
    astrid

Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous Meezer girl Mese! Now don't you look comfy, all curled up in YOUR chair! I'm sure your boy doesn't mind sharing his chair, or his food bowl with you, sweetheart! Wow, what a lucky family, to have been chosen by you to be her forever family! It's hard to comprehend how you ever ended up homeless! But all's well that ends well, and your "ending" is most definitely, a very happy one! Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, and your heartwarming story and precious pics with us! Meeting you has put a huge smile on my face! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max, treated to a fun day filled with all things special! Cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mese girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mese what a beauty you are for sure!!!

It sounds like you are very smart too; to pick just the purr-fect family for yourself. I'm sure your young human doesn't mind sharing his things with you. That's what kids and animals do best: share with each other.

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That so cool Mese, how you found just that right and very important to find the right Furrever Home and Furrever People to be her Life Long Friends and Companions.
    And ypu are such a cuddlebug with that agility and atheletism that the Siamese are renowned , as well as thier Classic Beauty
    Handsome John Hancock the Lone Meezer and the Siames Rivesome Angels send thier Loving MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Our Most intelligent and Newest Siamese of The Day Marvellous Mese
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy COTD, Mese! You are a beautiful. Your people were smart to keep you. Enjoy your special day.

Mese!

Why hello there Mese!!! I just wanted to say that you are such a beautiful cat. You look somewhat like cat. Her name is Sadie and she is a simese as well.

Mese, you look so much like my meezer, Ming. Beauty, thy name is Mese! Happy COTD!

Magnificent Mese!

You are such a pretty girl...and personally, I prefer my Siamese kitties the old-fashioned way!