Hello there sweet Hershey man! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I too am so happy that Pam, our Poodle lover extraordinaire, got to be the first to congratulate you! Thanks to her, so many of us here have come to know just how precious Poodle love is...and you are living proof of all that she has shared with us, that Poodles are among the smartest, sweetest, most loyal and loving puppers on the planet! And while you may be a wee, wee one, your heart is as big as they come! Bless you Hershey for being the most devoted and loving companion and sidekick to your Daddy, especially during his difficult days! Nothing like the unconditional love of a furkid such as you to help his body and spirit heal! I hope and pray he's doing better...I know having you there by his side every day brings him great comfort, and tons of smiles! And today you brought smiles to all of your faces, as well!

Thanks to your Mom for shaing you and your heartwarming story with us! I hope you and your Mom and Dad are enjoying a very happy day celebrating your exalted status as Pet Talk's "top dog!" And to you precious Hershey, all my love and countless sweet, double chocolate "Hershey kisses!"