Thread: missing PT members.....

Hybrid View

Dear Cassiesmom~ I lost my beloved Lab Star last Wed., just months before her 16th birthday. She passed away in my arms at 3:40 am, having finally lost her battle with cancer and Cushing's disease. Blessedly she lived 1 year after her dx; the vets had given her only3 months. She was the reason I joined Pet Talk....New Lab puppy, new Internet, searching for a pet "chat room." And here we were, 16 years and countless posts later. Just hard to post right now. I hope others such as you (so love your caring comments for all the pets) will fill in for me for a few more days. The Dogs of the Day especially, get so few replies these days. XO Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Dear Cassiesmom~ I lost my beloved Lab Star last Wed., just months before her 16th birthday. She passed away in my arms at 3:40 am, having finally lost her battle with cancer and Cushing's disease. Blessedly she lived 1 year after her dx; the vets had given her only3 months. She was the reason I joined Pet Talk....New Lab puppy, new Internet, searching for a pet "chat room." And here we were, 16 years and countless posts later. Just hard to post right now. I hope others such as you (so love your caring comments for all the pets) will fill in for me for a few more days. The Dogs of the Day especially, get so few replies these days. XO Sandra
    Awww, Sandra, we love you! She, like our beloved Gracie, lived past all the vets expectations simply because she was so very loved. And as Dr. McCracken said of Gracie, the "wee lassie" was "spoiled rrrrotten!' We'll be thinking of you!
    I've Been Frosted