Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: missing PT members.....

We missed 'em, welcome back!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by BC_MoM View Post
    The M&M's and Jersey have been gone since December. Nobody missed them?
    We missed you! I was glad to see you posting today!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    And Dorothy39! I miss her cheeriness!
    I talked to Dorothy39 recently. Her computer bit the dust and she has no Internet access right now. She is trying to get a new one soon. She misses everyone here too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by aly View Post
    I'll be back in touch soon! (Naomi, I'm going to try to catch you on AIM again!)
    You better!! I'm so glad you came back.

Logan, thanks for the update! Tell Helen congratulations on her upcoming high school graduation, I just graduated from high school this past June 2008! My sister, (17) will also be graduating this year! Where is Helen planning to go to school? Local, or a big university? What does she want to do? Glad she's doing well, she sounds like such a good kid.
    I've been wondering for quite some time now, why don't Sandra, Jackie, and Aly post any more? I really like them, and miss them terribly! It would be soo good to hear from them again!
    ((HUGS))

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    ...cyber sibes, anna, robilee, kfamr, jessika, ... you ladies haven´t posted in a while
    *waves arms* I'm still around! I do more reading than posting since moving away from Findlay... *sniff* I miss you guys too! I really do miss the Findlay pic-nic crew (liz, angie, amy, karen, anna, robilee, stacey, diana, phred, kimmy, their dudes, & the locals)

I started my--- I mean Star & Jack's blog and post most things there. Actually there's a few of us PTers blogging - Glacier & Amy both have blogs. phred & Cassiesmom post comments regularly, I'm always soo happy to get their comments. So come visit our blogs & I will post here on occasion too!

MyPeanuts has been gone a while too
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hi guys!

I was so happy to see that I had a Pet Talk PM this morning! I'ts been a while since I last posted, but I still think about each of you and your lovely pets.

There have been a few things going on in my life lately. I graduated from high school in December, and since then I've been working with my dad. I'm starting college next monday, so right now I'm so nervous about that! I'll also start studying photography next month, which is something that I've always wanted to do. I'm soo excited about meeting new people and living new experiences, that's something I definitely need.

The girls are great, Anita is 7 years old and Lola is 2. It's a bit hard to see them grow, especially Anita who's been acting a bit more 'adultish' than she used to be. Naps are a bit longer now, but she's still a really happy girl who loves her tennis balls. Lola is just a big, 2 years old puppy with lots of energy

Now I'll start reading and see what I've missed through all this time. And I'll definitely try to stop by and post whenever I have time.

Love you guys!

Natali
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Wow, starting college - and it's hard to believe Lola is two years old! We remember when she arrived as the little puppy! Good to hear from you! Will you be boarding at college, or commuting from home? What college? And of course, we look forward to your photography class - and results!
    I've Been Frosted

Don't know if anyone has missed me any or not, but just thought I'd pop in with an update (and I apologize in advance for typing errors, touch screens are terrible to type long paragraphs on!)

I've been really insanely busy with school but I check myspace and Facebook as often as possible. I'm a junior now, registering for my senior classes starting next week. I'm still trying to grasp the fact that I'm off to college Fall 2010. I already have my colleges picked out and I want to be a Veterinarian. So I've been busy trying to plan all that and make good, above passing grades in school as well as trying to learn how to drove, get a job, etc.

Roxy is great, she's chubby and happy and super spoiled by my grandpa. Lily is good, too. She's a happy little ball of fluff. And then the remaining fish are fine and so is the guinea pig, Flower.

I apologize for not posting more often, I'll try to post more and get some new pictures of the girls soon!

(((HUGS))) to you all.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Aww, good to hear Roxy's getting spoiled, even if it means she's gotten a little chubby. That's what Grandmas are good for - spoiling the grandbabies! Pretty amazing how times flies, huh? You say you've decide on a college - where are you aiming to go?
    I've Been Frosted

This thread gets better and better!! Hi to everyone checking in. YES......we miss you all!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Has anyone heard from Lara (Emeraldgreen)? She vanished not long after Barney went to RB. I miss her!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Aww, good to hear Roxy's getting spoiled, even if it means she's gotten a little chubby. That's what Grandmas are good for - spoiling the grandbabies! Pretty amazing how times flies, huh? You say you've decide on a college - where are you aiming to go?
    I think that I'm going to go to a smaller, private college called King College for pre-vet then transfer to University of TN for Veterinary Medicine. It's all so exciting and nervewracking
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Good to hear from you, Roxylovesme! Glad to hear that the fur/fin babies are doing well! I'm going to school to become an RVT! (Registered Veterinary Technician) Good luck with school!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)