Thread: Sweet kirby

Sweet kirby

THOSE EYES ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL-HAPPY DOTD THIS LOOKS LIKE HE TRULY IS THE NICEST OF HIS KIND! THAT FACE WOULD CHEER ANYONE UP AND MAKE THE DAY BETTER! GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Kirby

What an absolutely beautiful representative of the corgi tribes. He is so
    cute you just want to reach out and give him a hug!

Cutie Kirby!

I am getting to be a huge fan of the Corgi, Kirby - and you're just one more reason why! Good morning, cutie pie! Could you please have your people give you a ton of hugs and snuggles from me? It sounds like your days are chock-full of fun and love. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are the cutest Kirby!
    I just wanted to give you kisses and hugs.
    Congratulations for being chosen DOTD!

----<---<--<{(@

I know...the eyes!!! Oh, such beautiful eyes! Happy Dog of the Day to you, "bright eyes!" Kirby (love that name, hehe) you are one cutie patootie pupperoo! I am a sucker for Corgi eyes, ears, "tails" and those low ridin' "wheels!" What a smart, happy, life, people and critter loving fella you are! And I'm sure your Mom is happy with the trade-off, a lover boy for a watchdog! hehe I just love your spunk and spirit, sweetheart! And I'm sure you dazzled them all with your talents at Puppy K! You're going to be dishing up many, many happy, fun filled years for your family and friends, no doubt about it! Congratulations and bunches of hugs and sloppy kisses to you, adorable Kirby! Hope you and your family, and all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying your much deserved day of honor; hope you're spoiled to the max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Kirby !!!

Be still our Corgi loving hearts!!! You are one of the finest looking Corgi boys on the planet, sweetheart!! We love your adorable facie and short leggies. A smiley facie at that. It's our pleasure to meet you today and we send big congrats to you for being our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Kirby!

Love the Corgi's we hope to adopt one soon and always love to see one as dog of the day! It's funny about the oven door, but we have a granddog who is an English Bull Mastiff - largest dog I've ever seen. He's afraid of chairs - the kind you put around a table. During the day while my daughter is at work, she keeps him in the kitchen where his outside access is by putting chairs in the doorway to the rest of the house!
    smiles,
    lasassone in CA

Hi, Kirby! You are so adorable! And you have a terrific smile, too! Enjoy your special day with your family celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hi Kirby,

You have the sweetest smile Kirby. I love your pretty markings too.
    It is a real pleasure to meet you today. I'll bet you learn all your school
    lessons quickly.Seems you already now the dangers of a hot oven door
    and thats very smart of you. Congratulations on being our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kirby

You are so handsome, congrats on being DOTD. My mom has 3 pemb welsh corgis, all females. One tri, one red and white and one tri fluffy. I'm sure they would all love you