Thread: Precious Penny!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Precious Penny!

What a lovely girl Penny was, and how fortunate she found you to give her such a wonderful life. I can't imaging anyone not claiming her, but their loss was your gain. Thank you for giving this beauty a loving home. I know how terribly that you must miss her.
    My Pom Myndi is 13, and I know that all too soon, she will be taking that journey too. I'm sure that she will meet Penny one day, and they can run and play together at RB.

Most Precious Little Girl~

We are wiping the tears from our eyes and starting to try to type. We were so hoping that our good friend Ellie would be the first to greet you this morning. Fittingly, she was. What a beautiful little soul you were, inside and out, sweetheart. The story of you befriending the man at the home was just wonderful. Your story makes us believe that's how your entire life with your forever family was, after you found each other. Thank goodness they found you and you were all able to spend many beautiful years together. We know you're smiling from the RB this morning, seeing that you were selected as our DOTD. We salute you with memorial kisses. May you Rest In Peace, doll baby.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Overcast Florida
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 02-15-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: I signed "Sunny Florida"-It's very overcast here for you nascar fans:(

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thank you for sharing your story and pictures of Penny. I'm sorry for your loss, however it's wonderful that you gave her such a good life. Surely she is smiling down upon your family from the rainbow bridge. And you have all the beautiful memories to cherish forever. Congrats on DOTD. Penny was a beautiful girl.

For penny

I AM GLAD THAT WE HAVE PENNY AS OUR DOG OF THE DAY. SHE CERTAINLY DESERVES IT. I AM REALLY SORRY TO HEAR THAT SHE IS NO LONGER PHYSICALLY WITH YOU. I THINK IN SPIRIT SHE STILL IS WITH YOU. HER PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL-THANK YOU FOR SHARING HER WITH US! I AM HAPPY THAT SHE SHARED YOUR LOVING HOME FOR AS LONG AS SHE DID. BE GOOD TO YOURSELVES AND GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Heartwarming story, needed a tissue warning with this one.

I am glad you gave each-other such a wonderful life and Penny's memories will be with you forever.
    Congratulations for being chosen for DOTD.

----<---<--<{(@

What a beautiful girl she was. Thank you for sharing her in story & pictures.
    She was a true blessing in your life. She certainly deserves the special
    honor as DOG OF THE DAY. Penny sure had many good years with her
    loving family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

More tears here for our very special, our extra special Sunday honoree, beautiful Penny. And while we're honored to name you our most deserving Dog of the Day sweet angel girl, it's clear you were that and so much more, each and every day of your life; Penny, Dog of a Lifetime. I can't take my eyes off of that dear, precious face of yours, those warm, kind, love filled eyes. I sit here, my girl Star beside me, and my heart aches to think that your family no longer has you there beside them, warming their hearts, bringing so much joy to their lives. No doubt you were meant to find your way to your wonderful forever family, and how blessed they were to have had you in their lives those many years; you truly were heaven sent. I was so comforted to learn that you left for heaven in the loving arms of your mommy, sweetheart. And patiently now you wait for her there, until that happy day you all are reunited. Until then run and scamper, healthy and whole, with all of our beloved and much missed furangels, at the Rainbow Bridge. I know my Rainbow Bridge girls, Jingles and Cody, are helping to make your much deserved day of honor a very happy one!

To the family of Penny, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Penny with us all; a few of your cherished memories, and of course, the precious photos. She was as blessed to have you as her forever family, as you were to have her as your loyal and loving best friend and soul mate those many years.

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra and Star the Lab

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Penny!

What a gorgeious lil' dog! I just know that she had a good, loving, happy life!