Thread: Sweet kelly

Sweet kelly

HI-HAPPY DOTD! KELLY-YOU ARE ADORABLE AND I LOVE YOUR PICTURES WITH THE STORY!WHILE I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF THE OTHER DOG-I AM HAPPY YOU HAVE A GREAT HOME WITH HUMANS TO BOSS AROUND-LOLHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROWSUSANSWATLIN518

Kelly is soooooooo beautiful! Thank you for rescuing this little angel and taking such good care of her. She is obviously (and rightly so) adored 100%!

Dear Kelly, I do love the way you get all decked out for your pictures.

Big smooooooooooooches from me, Henry (dachshund 7 months old!), and Bodea the poodle girl.

Happy DOTD!!
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Hi Kelly !!!!

What a wonderful story. We love how happy the end is with you finding your new and fabulous forever family. This story is a perfect example of how some people feel their pet is aggressive for no reason. They fail to notice there are underlying reasons for this. Such a tragedy. Thank goodness your new family came along and saved you. They were willing to find out what the problems were and correct them. We think it all happened for the best. We're not real fond of people who give up a long time family pet so easily. Our Mom says we're just like her children and that's the way it should be. There may be other circumstances but we think alot of times there aren't. Congratulations on your new life and having the honor of being our DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses on that precious, adorable, little facie from us in Florida. Happiness always!!! A huge THANK YOU to Kelly's family for saving her!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

We forgot to comment on how sweet and pretty you are in your Valentine's Day outfits. What a baby doll!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day to you precious Kelly, our beautiful Valentine Doxie girl! Many thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you, giving you a paw up in life, a second chance at happiness! I'm so sorry to hear of your rough start in life sweet baby girl, your serious health challenges; no wonder you were a bit grumpy and out of sorts. But for you (as is so often the case with successful re-homing) it was just a matter of finding that perfect heart match, that one perfect forever family with the time, patience and experience needed to allow your beautiful spirit to shine! I'm sorry for the passing of your beloved predecessor Scooter, but sometimes out of heartbreak comes an unexpected blessing, and that most certainly was you, Kelly! One life in need of saving, one family in need of healing...what a perfect, heavenly match for you and your humans! You look so precious peeking out from that beautiful heart! hehe And ummm, judging by that adorable bottom shot, I'm guessing you're a beach loving babe! What a life!!! And no pup is more deserving than you, Kelly! Enjoy your much deserved day on honor Kelly, being spoiled rotten, and tomorrow, a very happy, love filled Valentine's Day! Love and a heart full of kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kelly,

I loved hearing your story & must say that finding your new family was
    one of the best things that could have happened to you and to them
    as well. Rescue pups are the best. I'm so glad your health is being
    looked after & you are loved to bits for the sweetheart that you are.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations Kelly! You are a very beautiful sweet pup! Love the Valentines pic!

I like stories with happy endings.
    Congratulations Kelly for being chosen DOTD!

----<---<--<{(@