Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 ----SPOILERS INSIDE-----

Stupid DVR cut me off at the end so I didn't even see what Adam sang lol.

I thought Allison was amazing. that song suited her voice and suited her style. I thought it was the perfect song for her.

They raved about matt... I didn't think it was that great.

to be honest I think when they start running out of time like that they just say "It was good" so they don't have to elaborate

This is another reason why I don't understand why they added a 4th judge. stupid decision. Now we have to listen to an extra person ramble on when they barely had time for the three judges they already had. it kind of ticks me off lol because my DVR cuts me off at the end so I don't get to see all the performances because the judges ramble on

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I forgot to mention something. For all the years I've watched AI, I've always wondered what language Paula is speaking. It's like she reads a dictionary right before going out and tries to use as many weird words as possible. I think Simon asked her what she was talking about last night.
    If she sat next to me and I listened to that nonsense all the time, I would burst out laughing. I think that's why he laughs sometimes.

On a lighter note: I love Paula's jewelry. The glitter and sparkle of it is so cool.

I wonder if they'll keep 4 judges for next year. Can we vote on who gets to go?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    To be honest I think when they start running out of time like that they just say "It was good" so they don't have to elaborate.
    I agree. I got the same feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    I forgot to mention something. For all the years I've watched AI, I've always wondered what language Paula is speaking.
    HAHAHAA, I actually think she writes down X number of comments, dipending on how many sing one night, and just reads off one to each contestant, whether it makes sense or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    I wonder if they'll keep 4 judges for next year.
    I have a feeling the producers won't renew Abdul's contract and it will be back to 3.

Scott is gone.. And even though he was a nice person, and had talent at the piano.. I definitely think it was his time.

I also think they were right not to use their save on him. There is people better than him that should be saved if it comes down to it.

I was sad when I saw his face. I think it was his time to go but I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I hope someone gives him a contract. At least he still gets to tour with them.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I felt bad for him too. I know he has talent.. But I unfortunately don't think it is with singing.

Has Simon ever given a contestant a standing ovation? I couldn't believe it. I think I even gasped. I'm sorry to see Scott go, but it was time. I'm still an Adam fan.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann View Post
    Has Simon ever given a contestant a standing ovation? I couldn't believe it. I think I even gasped. I'm sorry to see Scott go, but it was time. I'm still an Adam fan.
    From what I hear on the news and the show, he hasn't ever given anybody a SO. I was pretty surprised myself.

I still love Adam too.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm still a big Danny fan even though I loved Adam's song much better this week. The song "Mad World" is by Tears For Fears but Adam was doing the version by Gary Jules from the Donnie Darko Soundtrack which I love. Here's a link of it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0rHIBYlY0. This version was very popular so I'm surprised that many of you have never heard it before.

I think that the bottom 3 were right on this time and I agree that it was time for Scott to go. I hope that next week they'll pick better songs to sing that suit their voices and personalities.

Thanks kak. I think I must have missed alot of songs in the 80's.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm going to say that Adam and Anoop were the only ones I really enjoyed tonight.. And I'm not normally a fan of Anoop.

Danny and Allison were kinda disappointing in my opinion.. They definitely didn't do as well as I've seen them do..

The DVR didn't record tonight!!! How frustrating!

I think that either Matt or Lil should go home this week. I also thought that Anoop did a great job and Adam is always good as well. I'm still a big fan of Danny though and I also like Allison. I ended up splitting my vote between Danny, Allison, and Anoop.

Quote Originally Posted by prechrswife View Post
    The DVR didn't record tonight!!! How frustrating!
    I think you need to buy a new one.