Thread: Beautiful kiba!

Beautiful kiba!

HAPPY DOTD TO SUCH A HANDSOME CREATURE! IT'S ALWAYS WORTH PUTTING IN A GOOD WORD FOR ADOPTING A SHELTER ANIMAL. MY SAMMY IS A TUX FROM AN ANIMAL PROTECTIVE FOUNDATION NEARBY. IT SHOUNDS GREAT THAT YOU GET ALONG WITH THE CAT-SINCE I AM A CAT LADY MYSELF. YOUR FACE IS JUST SO SWEET. I AM HAPPY AS A CLAM THAT YOU AND THE FEMALE DOBIE SHARE SO MUCH TOGETHER! YOU ARE NO DOUBT AN ANGEL AND I AM HAPPY AS WELL FOR YOUR HUMANS! BLESS YOU-SUSANSWATLIN518

Kiba....You are a very handsome husky. I love your color and your short
    hair cut. I am very happy that you have found a family to love and take care of you. And also a friend like Dagmer to play with. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I loved seeing your pretty face first thing this morning.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Kiba !!!!

We couldn't find a more handsome white gentleman if we tried, Kiba. You are a vision with your gorgeous coat and blue eyes. We have a big Golden nephew that lives in Asheville, NC. Is that close to you? What a wonderful story of rescue you have. Shelter doggies are the best!!! It warms our hearts to know you've found a wonderful forever home. It sounds like you're living a very good life now. It's good to know that your neck has healed too. Congrats to you our deserving DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. How about sharing some with your buddy, Dagmar too. Okay? Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous Kiba! What a treat, having a stunning, white Husky as our very special Sunday honoree! And better still, a rescued Husky at that! Yay! My Cody, now of the the RB, was a beautiful, blue-eyed Husky, and a rescue too, just like you! As your very wise mommy reminds us, the rewards of rescue are beyond priceless, for doggie and human alike (you are living proof of that, Kiba!) And hopefully after reading your inspirational story, others too will be inspired to go the rescue route and welcome a deserving doggie into their life, just as your family did! Congratulations to you precious Kiba! I hope you and your best pup pal Dagmar are enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love and bunches of hugs and kisses to you precious Kiba, and to Dagmar too!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are Beautiful and I am so glad your parents rescued you from the
    shelter. Sounds like you are one happy pup with your friend Dagmar.
    Congratulations Kiba for being chosen DOTD

----<---<--<{(@

Woos & a-roos to yous Kiba! Cogratulations on being PT Dog of the Day! woo are a furry handsome boy, and woo have such an inspirational story. Way too many huskies end up in shelters, unfortunately people are easily charmed by our good looks and don't do enough back ground checking to see if siberians are really the breed for them. It takes a special owner to keep up to us & keep us safe! Woo are so lucky to find such a person!
    ~Star & Jack

PS- please tell your mom that its not good to cut a sibe's fur short, our fur actually protects us from the hot sun! (Especially important for a white husky!) Snooter kisses!

Stunningly handsome, Kiba. Your eyes are amazing. You prove that you don't have to go to a breeder to find amazingly beautiful and friendly dogs, you can just find them at your local shelter. =) Your family is very lucky to have a wonderful dog like you. Much love, and congrats on DOTD ^_^

Kiba, how beautiful you are! I'm glad your neck has healed and you're learning how to get along well with everyone at the dog park. I'm glad you have Dagmar to help you learn and keep you company! I wish you a very long, happy and healthy life! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

that beautiful soft look on your face tells me that you has a beautiful soul! I feel like scratching you behind your furry, velvet ears. My husky, Clarice, is also a rescue dog...she says "hi KIba!" and says she hopes you enjoy your special day!
    I'm for dogs!