Thread: Costume and "Junk" jewelry

Costume and "Junk" jewelry

I was wondering if anyone here has any costume or junk jewelry they have in their jewelry box that they never wear. I will be glad to pay for them. The reason I'm looking is I've started a business, "Framed Memories". I decorate frames and sell them at flea markets and craft fairs. I like doing antique frames with old jewelry cuz it makes it look authentic.

Like I said, I'll be happy to pay for it plus shipping. Please let me know, and thanks.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I most likely do let me look at home and I will send you a pm.....
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I am sure I do as well.. Lets me do some lookie lookie..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Cool idea. I'll have to look.

I don't have anything to contribute, Donna, but would love to see some pictures of your work. It sounds like a great idea!

If I remember right = Donna started a Thread in Market of her stuff.. You might look there..
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    I don't have anything to contribute, Donna, but would love to see some pictures of your work. It sounds like a great idea!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Cool idea... Sounds like a good idea for a ETSY site.

PM Sparks and she would probably be happy to get ya started. Her site is doing REALLY well. I mean, we are not swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck, but it is nice. LOL
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

I'm going to trademark the name of my business. I've got a friend who works for the state and she looked it up for me. It's not taken.

I've been working my booty off getting frames ready for an upcoming flea market in March. This first year is going to be testing the waters to see what themes sell and which ones don't. I'm also going to do photo albums with different themes.

I also do antique frames (that's why I need costume jewelry) and put my Mom's old picture in it for effect.

I'd like to have my own website but am totally CLUELESS as to how to start one. I'll take orders for any kind of frame except hunting.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you have.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I'm going to trademark the name of my business. I've got a friend who works for the state and she looked it up for me. It's not taken.

I've been working my booty off getting frames ready for an upcoming flea market in March. This first year is going to be testing the waters to see what themes sell and which ones don't. I'm also going to do photo albums with different themes.

I also do antique frames (that's why I need costume jewelry) and put my Mom's old picture in it for effect.

I'd like to have my own website but am totally CLUELESS as to how to start one. I'll take orders for any kind of frame except hunting.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you have.
    Awwww, so you won't make a frame to hang the Fan and Beard of my spring turkeys?

J/K Just messing with ya. LOL

I will remind her to PM you. But for starters, check out the main site. www.etsy.com IMHO, the key to a successful ETSY site is networking (go to the chat rooms and meet people... talk about your stuff) and GOOD pics on your site. Seeing as this ESTY thing is Tanya's latest obsession, she should be happy to help you.

Good Luck!
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

Thanks Puckstop.