Thread: bull dog Q's

bull dog Q's

my mom is thinking about getting a bulldog. but i readd on the internet that they can be destructive. is that true??? plese help

Are you getting a puppy or an adult? I don't know too much about bulldogs, but I know *any* dog can be destructive. Just something you have to prepare for when getting a dog, especially a pup.

My dog use to be distructive until we got him a kennel. he stayed there at night & we left it open druing the day. we had it in the kitchen & we put the dishwasher in the doorway so he had lots of room ro run around when we wern't home (the kitchen was HUGE, its larger then a normal kitchen & it can hold about 20-30 with little problem). Max had the kennel until he was about 3 when I moved from my moms to my dads & his apt was too small for a kennel. But Max is a great dog & none distructive.

the kennel also serves as a personal & secure place. use it for everything, bedtime, feeding, when no ones home, giving him treats, when hes really bad or too hyper for his own good. the kennel shouldn't be just used as a punishment or he'll learn to hate it, make it an everything & he'll like. while hes a puppy & not house trained, just but lots of newspaper in it & when hes housed trained put the blanket in it or other soft stuff that wont make a mess in the house.. hehehe

Jess