I know this would technically go in Dog Health, but I feel like I'll get more responses in General.

And I know I'll take him to the vet if it persists. Just looking to see if anyone has ever experienced this.

I was feeding my three this morning.. and I always stand around and wait until theyre finished to let them outside again. Eli has maybe two bites left in his bowl and I'm maybe 3 feet way. He looks up at me and his eyes are messed up. They no longer look like balls, there's a lot of white showing and they look melted almost. I freaked out. He looked back at his bowl and couldnt find it, although it was 2 inches under his chin. I grabbed his face and looked at him closer, then got my phone and held on to his side and called J. Before she could even answer, I look back down at him and his eyes were normal again. So this all probably took less than 2 minutes. Its been 15 minutes or so since it happened but I'm still all weirded out. I've never seen ANYTHING like this. He's 2 1/2 years old.

If it happens again, he'll be going to the vet. He's acting fine now, and was beforehand. Eating on his Frisbee and chasing Bunny around like it never happened. Meanwhile I'm all teary-eyed and scared.