Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, Obi-Wan! I thought the same thing as "luv my cats" (watching your video). "Where did he go? Had to replay it a few times to get my fill...how adorable! And it clearly displays your fun loving personality, just as your proud Mom (or Dad) described! (You sure DO love that rod! hehe)

You're definitely kitty calendar worthy Obi...such a handsome, stunning boy who definitely knows how to strike a pose! But it's your incredibly sweet, life and people loving personality that sets you paws above the rest, what makes you so EXTRA special! My Oliver is so much like you; always needing to be with his people, in the middle of everything; loving everyone who crosses his path, human or otherwise! Your family is one lucky bunch, having you as their best friend and loving furkid Obi, and we're honored to crown you our Cat of the Day honoree! Have a blast celebrating with your family, dear Obi! Hope they'll pass along some extra cuddles and smoochies (whichever your preference) for me!