Thread: Farewell to my friend ...

Farewell to my friend ...

I lost my sweet Gizmo on Christmas night. She was my friend and companion for all most seventeen years (her birthday would have been Feb. 12th)-- I have had her since she was only 5 weeks old. She had gotten so weak and I knew it was time to let her go but I just couldn't do it. I prayed she would go in her sleep and she did. I miss her so mich.

sweet gizmo

Hi, I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss, my cassy died on 15th jan 09, and I had her since she was 10 weeks old. It is heartbreaking and for myself personally very very hard to come to terms with. Hopefully your sweet gizmo will come to you in your dreams like my cas did on sunday and let you know she is at peace in the spirit world. It would of been your baby's birthday on the 12th feb, that is my cassy's one month memory. My heart really does go out to you and your family and I hope you cope with your loss better than I have, just think of all the happy days you and your baby had together and that will help loads. I have been in touch with a pet psychic and she is going to send me my reading hopefully tonight fingers crossed. I emailed her about my dream and I could'nt believe what she told me it was so spot, she told me that cas said we had done the right thing when she died meaning when we got her put to sleep cause I was punishing myself loads afterwards about did I do the right thing or not. What breed of dog was your gizmo? I hope you all get through your loss together and with less pain and heartache as possible. Read the Rainbow Bridge poem it helped me and I hope it helps all you.

Take special care of yourselves and i'll say a pray for you, your family and for your sweet baby gizmo.

R.I.P cassy and R.I.P gizmo to special baby's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

weezie i am so sorry for your loss, it hurts, fiercely. when you're ready, will you post a picture of your fur baby to share with us?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.