Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing Phinehas's grandson: Malachi

Congratulations on the new arrival! Malachy has such beautiful markings. Do he and Grandpa Phineas do the "yin-yang" thing in their cat bed?
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Even though we've had a little bit of a setback with Phinehas's health (posted in Cat Health), I thought I would share some pictures from the other day when Phinehas and Malachi were playing and cuddling

Caught red-handed cuddling - Phinehas looking quite content:

Phinehas (aka grandpa) licking Malachi while Malachi makes "air biscuits":

Playing with laser light:

Handsome Phinehas:

Baby Malachi:

hope you enjoyed!

OH WOW!!!!!!! What great pictures of your wonderful kitties! From the looks of things, Phinehas and Malachi are going to be just fine. What a treat to see your pictures after a day at work.

Could I ask you to give each of your kitty boys a generous round of lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    OH WOW!!!!!!! What great pictures of your wonderful kitties! From the looks of things, Phinehas and Malachi are going to be just fine. What a treat to see your pictures after a day at work.

Could I ask you to give each of your kitty boys a generous round of lovies from me?
    From me, too please! Malachi's beautiful coat looks like an Abyssinian cat's and I love his green eyes. How sweet the photo of Phinehas giving him a wash!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Such stunning kitties!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Great pictures. I sure hope that Phinehas will feel better soon. Please continue to keep us updated about him.

Oh, aren't they beautiful!!!!! And such loving kitties, too!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thanks everyone! Malachi seems to be adjusting. I had him out a bit yesterday since I had cleaned the bathroom I was keeping him in. While the floor was drying, I held Malachi on my lap and he did well. He trembled a bit, but as long as he could see Phinehas, he was ok. He even started to fall asleep! I think I'll be able to let him out of the bathroom soon since he's not always running/hiding when I open the door. This morning he was waiting for me and crying, so that's good improvement. Now we just need to get over the hurdle of Phinehas's health issue, and I'll feel so much better about leaving Malachi out in the main room.

After these pics nobody can tell me that it's stressy for Phinehas to have Malachi around.
    What a cute team they are. Hope Phinehas is better soon.

That's great to hear that Malachi is doing so well. Maybe I can come over and see both of them this weekend. I'll be sure to bring my camera to take more pictures too.

Yes, from the pictures Phinehas sure doesn't look stressed to me but I know how cats can hide things. I sure hope that Phinehas's health will start improving. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks everyone Malachi is definitely coming out of his shell...oh boy. I've never had a kitten before so this is going to be an adventure I'm sure. He was meowing his little brains out this morning, so I opened the door and let him out. He came right out and started following Phinehas around. Malachi is going to be a handful, I can see it now!
    KAK you're welcome to swing by this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by wolflady View Post
    Thanks everyone Malachi is definitely coming out of his shell...oh boy. I've never had a kitten before so this is going to be an adventure I'm sure. He was meowing his little brains out this morning, so I opened the door and let him out. He came right out and started following Phinehas around. Malachi is going to be a handful, I can see it now!
    KAK you're welcome to swing by this weekend
    Oh yes kittens are so much fun and have so much energy. I've found that female kittens seem to be a bit naughtier than males though (at least mine were). I look forward to coming by this some time this weekend.