Thread: Anyone in New Jersey who can help a chi?

Anyone in New Jersey who can help a chi?

As most of you are aware I am also on a chihuahua forum. It was posted yesterday that a woman in New Jersey has fallen on hard times and needs to rehome 4 of her chihuahuas. 2 males, 2 females. Two are 2-1/2 years, one is between 4-5 years and another is 8 years. They range from 7-9pounds. Three are short coats and one is a long coat. I can try to get more information for you if you are interested. If you or anyone you know are looking to get a small dog maybe consider one of these. They are all UTD on shots.

I am waiting to hear back to see if they are fixed, good with other pets, good around children, etc. I will be happy to get any other information you want.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Traci, if she doesn't already know about it, she may want to consider surrendering them to a chi rescue. They will cared for in foster homes, NOT in a cage, until adopted. Just google chihuahua rescue New Jersey
    to find something near her.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Traci, if she doesn't already know about it, she may want to consider surrendering them to a chi rescue. They will cared for in foster homes, NOT in a cage, until adopted. Just google chihuahua rescue New Jersey
    to find something near her.
    I will be sure she knows this is an option. I personally don't know her it is through someone else.

Aaargh, I really cannot take another dog. You don't know how long I said I would not get a second dog until I had a house with a backyard, but finally did it anyway. BUT, get me a little more info. and I will spread the word around. Honestly cannot make any promises, but I know a couple of people who are involved in rescue. Can you find out what area of NJ this lady is in please? I am in South Jersey. I am going away this weekend, but if you can get me some more info. or link me to where you originally heard about this I will try to get some info out before I go.

Actually if they don't bite I might be willing to find Taz a new home and keep her 8 year old. No, not really.

ETA: You may want to PM me, because that goes to my e-mail and I don't come on Pet Talk as frequently as I once did.

Okay, an update....the poster was not very clear on where the dogs lived, they actually live in New York (the poster lives in New Jersey). Anyway I do have an email to the owner of the chihuahus, if anyone is interested PM me and I will be more than happy to supply you with it so that you can speak with her directly and get all your questions answered without confusion. Apparently there are several that are interested in a couple of them already through the original poster, lets keep our fingers crossed they all get a home.

I will PM you Ginger's mom.

Yes I am in NJ, but I am a very weak person so I'd better steer clear of ever laying my eyes on any of these. My fingers are crossed that they all find wonderful homes. I feel so sorry for their human. He/she must be brokenhearted.