Thread: surgery went well

surgery went well

well, I just got back from the vet. Shyanne is finnally fixed and all is well in the world again. Well, almost. I woke up late this mouring so I was rushed and I forgot my phone. I thought, well, things can't get any worse I won't need it. I was wrong. My car messed up while on the interstate and the whole thing locked up and is just stopped working. It couldn't even start. To make things worse, I had the dog plus my toddler in the back. I put my hazzard lights on but nobody stopped. I finnally opted for the mile walk so we started walking down the interstate in the snow with a dog tied to one hand and the baby in the other. Finnally somebody did stop. It was a guy and his wife. I wouldn't have excepted the ride had the woman not been with him.They probably thought I was crazy because my eyes were all watery, half because of the cold and half because I felt so horrible. They were nice enouph to put shyanne in the back and give us a ride to my fiances work. He took the day off and we took Shy to the vet hoping they would still accept her and they did. She was so nervous. I felt bad leaving the poor old girl there. We spent the rest of the day rescuing my car from the side of the road and then I picked her up later. When I went to get her she looked stoned, lol. I bought the pain meds. for her so hopefully they will help. She's going to stay in the house for a few days too. She has been asleep in harleys crate since she came in. Now i just have to figure out how to get harley to leave her alone when she comes out.

before surgery

after surgery

Oh WoW you did have a rough morning.. Well so glad the couple picked you all up.. Glad the surgery went well & you & your babies are safe/warm & at home..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wow!! I probably would have just sat on the side of the road with dog and baby in tow and CRIED!! HA Glad all went well after your adventuresome morning!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner View Post
    Wow!! I probably would have just sat on the side of the road with dog and baby in tow and CRIED!! HA Glad all went well after your adventuresome morning!!!
    lol... yeah.. i was pritty teary eyed when those people picked us up.. I felt sooo bad and poor little shyanne was terrified of the cars and trucks flying by. I thought she was going to have a heart attack or get loose from jerking the leash and get hit. I'm just glad the day is almost over, haha!

Oh my goodness, what a rotten day! Hey, at least, as you said, it is almost over. And all is well that ends well. Poor little Shyanne - but maybe after the anesthesia, she'll have forgotten the whole "walk on the highway" part!

The worst is over, sending you a hug, though!
    I've Been Frosted

That was one ROTTEN day. I would have been terrified too of the passing
    trucks.
    (((HUGS)))
    Glad her surgery went well and wishing a speedy recover.

----<---<--<{(@

My gosh, what a day! Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

Glad to hear Shyanne's surgery went well. Sending good vibes her way for a speedy recovery!