Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furrrrby the lion

Furrrrby the lion

My Furrrrby, what a surprise to be greated today by your fluffy majesty -your people do a great job grooming you. I like your sense of humour and wish you a wonderful COTD-day.

My-my-my, what an absolutely gorgeous fur you have Beautiful eyes, majestic pose - a true CAT!!! Playful, with sense of humor - when I'll have a second cat, I'll make sure he's like you
    What could I say more, keep being yourself, it sounds like you're a great kitty and your humans love you to pieces. Get spoiled today

And, God, how could I not mention your whiskers, Furrby ? I think, they are the longest whiskers I've ever seen

And these beautiful orange eyes... Luna will fall in love when she sees him!

Kirsten

Furby the Furrrry

Furby looks terrific.Longhaired cats are a lot of work,but are soooo worth it.They tend to be larger cats,who are very mellow and playful.My Mr.Fluffy was like that,and when a new arrival showed up,he and the late Mr.Scrappy would be surrogate parents comforting the new arrivals until the other cats stopped chasing them.Meow for now.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Furby you rock!! You are such a magnificent example of a cat. WOW You do certainly look Maine Coon - but since that's a natural breed that wouldn't suprise me. What loving green eyes you have. I hope your furparent gives you a big hug today. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!!

It's so appropriate that this thread is called "Furrby the Lion" - because that is the first thing I saw too. You are so majestic and beautiful, but such a prankster at the same time.

Have a great day being COTD!

Mr. Furby, I bet others stop and stare at your beautiful coat! You give a whole new meaning to the word ascot! I would think from your regal-ness you would be a prince, or maybe even a king! I have no doubt you are treated as such. Have a beautifur day our glamour-puss!

what a beautiful cat
    Annette

How Royal looking you are, Furby! and such beautiful eyes and fur you have!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Furby!

Have fun and get spoiled!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Good Morning Furby, I love that photo of you, what a gorgeous cat you are, so handsome. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Furby Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Furrrrby
    WOW! There must be royalty in your family tree because you look so majestic posing there. What a handsome fellow you are. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Hmmmmmm, I was thinking royal lineage too! That regal pose, the up turned nose, that air of nobility and of course, your chintz background, all spell His Majesty!! There's no questioning your magnificence, your beauty and your terrific purrrrsonality beautiful boy!! Furby, you are so deserving of our humble honor!! Congratulations to you Furby, Cat of the Day! You are stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

To the furriest, most handsome, Cat of the Day, Furby........my heart is beating hard, just looking at you! What a beautiful fellow you are!!!! Congratulations on being a perfect pick for Cat of the Day!!!

Furby the FurrrrrBall--you do look just like a Litten Lion!!! Of course you like to be FURRRst at everything--that's why you surprised your Mommy who had never given birth to a long-haired kitty before you! She must've been as overjoyed as we all are to meet you today!!! Congratulations Furry Furby! Hope today is PURRRRfect for you in all ways!!!! I wish I could give you a Big Furry Hug, Sweetie!