Thread: Lady's new Bedroom

Lady's new Bedroom

My Lady girl is sleeping rightn ow in the laundry room. This is the first time she's been in the laundry room for a long time. She loves laundry rooms.. but always gets scared if the washer or dryer goes on.. or the a/c. I hung out with her a little while and now she's sleeping peacefully.

I love you my little baby puppy girl. Forever!

Anyway.. when I was gone on the computer, she snatched 'something' from the garbage. That 'something' was a container of yogurt.. Yoplait yogurt.. these small containers, you know? I think it was Cherry Orchard..but there was only a little bit of yogurt in there. Is yogurt safe for dogs?? I shouldn't put her near the garbage can but she can't ccome into the kitchen or any of our bedrooms.. I'm really worried because I just love her so much..I know Frosty Paws are made of yogurt but she never ate that kind of human food... help?? And aside from that..she is so cute..she is the cutest..

Wow, I didn't realize Lady was pregnant. Did she only have the two puppies?
    I don't think you need to worry about the yogurt. I think yogurt is fine for dogs, besides I'm sure she didn't get too much out of an empty container in the garbage.
    She is a pretty girl!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks Taz.. she's out now and playing with the other dogs. That's what I thoguht, but I wasn't sure.

She had three..two died, results of the still alive one..my happy wild girl Dotty:

From this

to this big girl

She's two & a half years old and not fixed yet..

Huh? So the picture of Lady with puppies is an old picture? I'm so confused.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

yeah. Camera was in the car tonight and I was NOT going out there in the freezing cold (frozen buckets of water, ice sloping off the roof, frozen hose and more) to get it..lol..

here's more old 'just because' pictures
    Screech & Lady.. Screech is the blue heeler, Lady red

Screech & Lady again

My Jubilee..rest in peace old girl...

My Lady Girl

Handsome, you say? Yes, of course I am. Now hand over the treats, dangit!!!!

Our trainer told us that she puts plain yogurt in ice cube trays and freezes them for her dogs....We tried it, and Boomer loved them....They are supposed to help with the yeast in the ears that some dogs have a problem with. We haven't done it in a while, but I think I will get back to it. Your dogs are precious!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner