Thread: Teddy!

Teddy!

WHAT A PRETTY BIRD-AND A TOTAL WILD CARD BY THE SOUND OF IT!NEVER A DULL MOMENT THERE I AM SURE.HAPPY POTD. AS THE SAYING GOES-WHAT A LITTLE WIND-UP YOU ARE! FULL OF CHARM AND SPUNK. I LOVE YOUR COLORING TOO. I AM BEING RAISED AND TRAINED BY CATS- BUT I LOVE A SWEET BIRD TOO! SEE YA SUSANSWATLIN518

No Safety Pins

Congrats on Pet of the Day! I used to have several beautiful lovebirds and they sure are fun little birds. Now I have an African Gray and lucky for me she's not interested in escaping from her cage. I just wanted to warn you about the safety pins though. If Teddy gets one open he could cause a serious injury to himself or his cage mate. Please use something else like a twist tie or a bulldog clip to secure the food door. If your little bird accidentally stabs himself with that pin you might not even notice the injury, but it could kill him if it becomes infected. They have lots of clips and such that don't cost much of anything that work really well - even a clothes pin would work with those small pets.

Good luck with your wild and crazy bird!
    Jacque
    "It is only with the heart that once can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Teddy what a beautiful and wild and crazy guy you are!!!

I bet you are tons of fun to have around!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten on your special day today. An extra treat is in order, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy to meet you, Teddy! I must say Teddy, you have the prettiest eyes, and plummage! You're quite the looker, and quite the mischeivous scamp! One "wild and crazy" guy! And it sounds like you're grooming an accomplice there in sister Peaches! Nawtee boy! You certainly keep your human hopping, but who could resist a critter as fun loving and personality packed as you! Your human is one lucky soul, having a best feathered friend in you, sweetheart! Hope you and sister Peaches are both enjoying your well earned Pet of the Day reign, your ascent to Pet Talk's highest perch! Have fun sweetheart, be safe...and please have your human share some fun treats and a few head skritches with you and Peaches, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~