Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pichu from Moldova now lives in Garmisch

Pichu from Moldova now lives in Garmisch

On Christmas day we visited Vio and Greg in Garmisch. I have been asked whether the kitties speak German by now.
    Ok: Pichu speaks a little. He came to our room and said good morning and good night in a nice and polite way.
    Juni speaks some special words- just like me she will be able to translate the menu first (she can say "ham" without any accent).
    Milo who is still a baby doesn't speak well.
    No surprise the only decent picture we could get was from Pichu. But whoever loves Tigris will love Pichu and the other way round

The grown-ups hiked around cold Eibsee. A pity you can't see all the high alps around but it was a foggy day.

We hope that Pichu and Katze like thier New Home in Germany.
    I have the feeling that the Animla Angels will be there in Springtime and now they will have someone knew to visit.
    I will ahve to look up Garmisch to help them find a Hotel and Places to eat.
    Is there a particularly nice breakfast restaurant there, they do like a nice breakfast brunch!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pichu is soooo sweet and looks very content napping He reminds me very much of my RB kitty August - a laid back and gentle boy - all love and hugs and kisses

Looks like you enjoyed some snow in the Alps and I'm sure the hike was wonderful - ah that fresh mountain air is so invigorating
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Since Milo hasn't yet learned German I think he should come and live with me and I will teach him English! It is easier while they are still babies (plus I am in love with Milo!)

Aww Pichu is so cute I wonder what he is dreaming about in this warm and comfy bed. I am glad they are all getting used to their new home.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Oh look at you Pichu!! snuggle snuggle snuggle! I am sure your vocabulary will be excellent in no time. You must help the others to adjust.

Aw Pichu..., du bist eine liebe Princess !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I looked up Garmisch, and found that it was the site over 70 years ago for the 1936 Winter Olympics and that its close to the Austrian border and that its a town of 2600 , and has a mix of the modern and the old, it looks like a place well worth visiting away from the more touristry areas.
    Is that close to Hann Meuden where Kirsten lives?
    I guess in Germany nothings all that far, especially for Our Animal Angels!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, beautiful Pichu! I wonder what you are dreaming of?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there Pichu. I love your gorgeous, fluffy tail in the first picture. How peaceful you look all comfortably snuggled up and sound asleep. Sweet dreams, sweetheart, your Meowmie has lots of scritchies and lovies to deliver to you from me when your nap is over.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    One word, Barbara & Vio - GLOVES!
    It looks soooo cold and I can't imagine that NONE of you have gloves on!

How nice to be able to visit Vio so easily.

EDIT - Oops, after closer inspection it looks like Barbara has red gloves on? If so, never mind....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Sure I wear gloves. Red gloves I bought in Florence some years ago- Sara has the purse to match
    And Garmisch is about 400 miles from Hann Münden where Kirsten lives- not a day trip for sure

Pichu looks warm and comfuy resting inside his new home while the humans look a little chilled!

German in kitty talk? Now that has to be interesting!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Pichu, you look as lovely as ever, and certainly comfy! You will soon get used to that "funny" language. One advice though... if you hear the word Sauerkraut, stay away!

Love the picture of you - and it must have been so nice to walk around in the snow.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Boy, I didn't even see this post before. I was trying to show my sister-in-law some pictures of Pichu she has never met my cats), and I found this.