Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR! pics included!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! pics included!

Helloo everybody!

I hope you guys remember me lol.

I know I haven't been around alot in 2008 around here, but I hope to change that in 2009! I must say thank you to all thats sent me Christmas Cards. It feels nice to be remembered.

2008 has been very busy for me. I graduated college with two degrees. Then had a very painful surgery on my spine which kept me down for awhile. Then after I recovered, I got a job at a local petstore (perfect for me, huh? lol). Work is my life now..not all fun LOL

My family are doing wonderful. My little brother Jay is now 2! He is all 2 year old. That's for sure. He's a blast. My parents are doing wonderful. My grandmother has been sick alot in 2008. We are really trying to spend more time with her and be thankful for that time. The rest of the family are doing well.

My dogs are doing wonderful. Tiger is 13 & still acts like a puppy. Muffin and Ziggy are 6. Buster and CoCo are 5. Remember Charlie, the 6 week old puppy that we rescued. well he is around 7 months now. I think. I haven't been doing very good at keeping up with the months lol.

Sadly, I lost my bird cockatiel Homer. He was the sweetest bird EVER! i loved him and deeply miss him.

I adopted a parakeet Baby Blue that had a broken leg a few months ago. His leg is completely healed now. He is back to health. Then last after he got better, I got him a yellow parakeet friend, Tweety Bird. Tweety bird is a female. I am still trying to tame them. I haven't got to far with that, but I'm still working on it.

well thats a lil update on me. I sure hope to be around here more in 2009! I hope to hear what's new with all of you guys. I been trying to browse post, but theres so much I have missed!

Here are a few pics.

My baby brother Jay with Santa! not so much of a baby anymore lol!

Little Superman and I at Halloween 08

I think he loves me lol

My big girl Ziggy!

I loveee my Tiger!

My Buster and I

Muffin dressed up at Halloween 08

Our lil CoCo (with Buster in the background)

The furbaby of the house! Charlie!

when Charlie was 6 weeks old

Charlie now!

and my newest additions my Parakeets baby Blue (Jay named it lol) and Tweety Bird.

Wow, nice to hear from you! Everybody's growing, and it is good to see the "new kids" too!
    I've Been Frosted

Great to hear from you Tia! I was just thinking about you the other day! I'm glad you are doing well and may be around more. I'm sorry about Homer. I just can't believe that's little Jay!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow, You have been busy! Jay is so cute and so are all your babies. I love the photo of Ziggy! Welcome back, Tia! Happy New Year.

Hey Tia I was just thinking about you.. So glad to hear from you & glad the family is well & growing up so fast.. Have A Very Happy New Year..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>