Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whale Wars?

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    I'm with you on this one Richard. I watch this show just to see the whale-hugging sea hippies do stupid stuff and then whine about the consequences Their hearts are in the right place, but they sure don't act like they have any brains sometimes. Go ahead, wreck another boat... you'll just keep spinning the story until you find a bunch of goody-goody rich idiots to fix it or buy another one.
    It's like a train wreck.....er, A ship wreck?..that you can't help but watch.

Like the helicopter?

"Hey, it's making a noise near the rotor, Let's fly it to see if it makes MORE NOISE!"

And the propeller on the new boat that broke away when it was grounded a few episodes ago?

Might as well have run the boat on deck then have the cook toss shiat into the prop to see if it really worked? That way they could have salad for lunch or dinner instead of having the pilot smash the thing on the beach rocks.

I feel guilty at times because while it is a noble cause?

I do cheer for the Japanese (not their whaling) when they fire up the watercannons, the LRAD and start tossing stuff back at them.

Guilty.

and what about the Ady Gil? "Hmmm.... I'm rich, bored, and insane. I think I'll take my bajillion dollar carbon fiber boat to the Antarctic and play in traffic with some giant steel-hulled boats. I'm sure nothing BAD can come of it.... right?"

I forgot it was on last night, I usually catch the re-run on Sunday. I have it set to record every week, just in case though.

and what about the Ady Gil? "Hmmm.... I'm rich, bored, and insane. I think I'll take my bajillion dollar carbon fiber boat to the Antarctic and play in traffic with some giant steel-hulled boats. I'm sure nothing BAD can come of it.... right?"

I forgot it was on last night, I usually catch the re-run on Sunday. I have it set to record every week, just in case though.

The Captain of the AG is a maniac. There is a back story to that, but I'll wait until that episode airs?

On this episode?

There are some 'promotions' that were made and general dumbness abounds. I am stunned that no one has been really hurt or killed....

The one guy that bugs the living poop out of me is Peter Hammerstedt? Instead of leading? He just pushes everyone to the fore and lets them take the brunt of the punishment.

You know what else bothers me?

When they announce that the Mother Ship is around, everyone gets a weird look on their face and they get really pumped up about it.

(I say to the TV that I hope they realize they are going to play bumper cars with the Japanese and someone may get hurt?)

what bothers me most about Peter H is that his facial hair never seems to grow. Reminds me of Joe Dirt, LOL.

what bothers me most about Peter H is that his facial hair never seems to grow. Reminds me of Joe Dirt, LOL.
    lolololol,

I was laughing last night because I thought he looked like....

http://www.felixthecat.com/IMG/multi...hty-o.jpeg.gif

I got the giggles very badly after that. Yes, the facial hair has to go.....

Link.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    I had never seen a SP episode with the "words" left in.

Very funny and in SP style? Right on the money.

------------

The across-the-street neighbors have some Chikins and Chick-lets...

I'll have to look for a cow, though.....

Here's a link to a site where people bag on TV programs.

There really aren't any spoilers in the site, but there is a ton of very funny, very interesting thoughts and ideas that people have posted.

They have 'christened' they head of the Sea Shepherds as "Captain Arsehat".....Now that he has two boats under his command, he is now an 'Admiral'.

Admiral Arsehat and the Polar Pirates?

Rolls of the tongue, eh?

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity....wtopic=3179544