Thread: Someone's peeing again...

Someone's peeing again...

I came home this morning to a puddle and poop at the foot of my bed. I'm HOPING that it's Murphy. My take on it is that Murphy feels sequestered under the bed because of MooShoo. It's not her fault. She had to goand my cats wouldn't let her. I cleaned up the mess (I've been trying to get her to come out) and put her food, water and a litterbox at her disposal. If this problem doesn't clear up, I'm gonna have a serious problem taking Pretty Girl. I called John Gill and told him my dilemma. He said no problem, she's doing great at his house and he chalked it off to my cats trying to let Murphy know of the pecking order in my house. I've also put a call into Melissa to let her know what's going on.

I need PT prayers that the problem will eventually clear up.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hmmmmmm

I am a little confused - about who you think is the culprit. I know how frustrating inappropriate cat potty issues can be...and I hope you get to the bottom of it soon. How much can you take, that is the question. I don't have any great suggestions, as you know your team better than anyone else. I will, however, say a prayer that things settle down and they start using the cat box IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT SOONER. THE LITTLE BRATS.

I know, I know, cats will be cats.

Good luck Donna!

Thanks, Sallyanne. I think I'm gonna need luck and ALOT of PT prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Are you absolutely positive it's Murphy and not one of your other cats marking territory? Whomever the culprit, we'll say prayers that the inappropriate peeing will stop right now. Hang in there, Donna.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I MENTIONED THAT I HAD A MYSTERY POO-ER AND I ASSUMED IT WAS TUBSTER PANTHER , BUT IT MICHAEL THE DREAM WHO IS STILL A BIT SHAKY.

THANK GOD HE HAS NO STARTED POOP WARS WITH THE OTHER MALES TRYING TO TOP HIM!!!!!
    WE ARE PRAYING HARD THAT YOUR PEE PROBLEMS CAN BE SOLVED, AND THAT LEAVES SMELL AND STAINS THAT ARE SO HARD TO ELIMINATE!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Donna, I can only imagine how frustrating this can be. Could it be that Murphy is still a little bit unsure of her new surroundings? With your love and patience with your sweeties I'm confident that everything will turn out okay.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Momcat,

It IS frustrating. It looks like I'm going to have to put Murphy in the bathroom when I leave the house. At least for now anyways.

Something tells me I'm pushing the envelope with this 6th kitty coming in. I have serious reservations about it.

As one of my very good friends said, "You just have to know when to say 'I'd like to but I can't.'"

I'm sorry to hear about the incident you had. I'm hoping it clears up. Maybe another litter box would help?

As for Pretty Girl...as long as John doesn't mind holding onto her, I could try to post for another home for her as well. I really just want her to go to a home where she can live out the remaining of her life without having to worry about where the food is coming from and if she'll be warm enough.

I understand if you won't be able to take her, I'll just need to find out from John how long he'll be able to foster her for so I know the time line I have for finding her a home where I feel she'll be loved.

Well I'm going to say a pray for now that someone stops peeing. I know how frustrating it can be, believe me I'm going through it myself right now.

E-mail me and let me know if you think you can't take Pretty Girl and I'll post up another thing on PT and see if someone else might be able to adopt her in.

-Melissa