Really, where is the spirit of Christmas if you don't give, right?
Even if it wasn't much I believe every little thing counts.

This year I gave...
- One of the clubs at my school was collecting socks to give to the elderly at a local nursing home. I bought around $50 worth of socks to donate.

- My mum, sister, and I bought $300 worth of canned food for the local food drive.

- Tomorrow I am going to donate some money to NAFA in honor of Frisk. I haven't decided on the amount.

- For my mum I got her old clock fixed. It is a beautiful old clock that my dad and his friend hand-made around 20 years ago. It had broken years back and we had never gotten around to fixing it. I took it to a clock shop about an hour away and they fixed it right up. My mum's reaction was the best... I didn't know the clock meant that much to her!

-For my sister I am in the process of painting a picture of Skylar for her. I wish I could have gotten it done before today, but I waited until the last minute. I have a problem with procrastinating.

-The pets got toys, treats, etc. etc. The typical stuff. :-)

Due to saving up for college expenses I did not get to donate as much as I wanted to this year, but it feels great to have done what I was able to do.

so... What did you all give?