Thread: Cricket

Cricket

Hey little cutie, it don't matter to me if your muddy or not, I'd love to give you a great big smooch right on that sweet snout of yours! Have a wonderful day as our dotd! Congrats Cricket!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cricket

Cricket,

You are a beautiful boy! "Show Dog" what does that mean, I'm a dog and I should be able to roll around in the mud if I feel like it! LOL

Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

OOOO Cricket - you are simply beautiful! You have the most wonderful coat and loving pretty eyes, sweetheart! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Oh Cricket! You are so cute! So what if you get muddy?! Mud baths are great for your skin He!He!He!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Good Morning Cricket, you are a show dog in my eyes, what a beauty you are. You just keep having a good time and enjoying life. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Cricket Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hello, beautiful Cricket!! I am happy that you are a show dog, and still get to do your favorite things!! I say this day calls for an extra roll in the mud! I hope you recieve many speical day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi there Cricket!! Well, I must say, you certainly are one gorgeous girl!! Even a roll in the mud couldn't take the shine off your beautiful glow But whether prancing in the show ring, herding your family or just having a roll in the mud, you take the take the blue ribbon, that's for sure!! Congratulations to you sweet Cricket! You are one lovely lady and most deserving of OUR "top dog" honors!! How proud your family must be of their special girl!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you Cricket!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Cricket, Shetland Sheepdogs are the best! We own 2 Shelties called Shelley & Danny. But they hate getting their feet wet.
    I love how you don't care if you get muddy... because life was made to enjoy not worry about getting dirty.
    Have a wonderful day celebrating becoming Dog of the Day.
    Marie

Never saw a more beautiful Cricket!!! I think mud is good for you, sweetie, because you are gorgeous!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!