Thread: Nightly ritual

Nightly ritual

Its become a nightly ritual around here.... Allen runs from Callie and Callie chases. They ultimately end up on the newel post in the livingroom.

I hate this dog!

Hisssss......

Allen loves this game, I'm just playing along.

Have I done anything wrong?

LOL! I'm sorry, but the look on Allen's face just says it all!! Poor Allen, tormented by that big mean doggie, lol!!

Aw, Allen....you're just getting more exer---exer----you're just running a lot more!

Priceless face!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

LOL Great pictures. Allen looks so angry and Callie looks so sad. She must really want to be friends with him.

That' so funny. When my mom's doxie Amber was here she would have loved to play with the kitties. But they always did the "ssssxchssch" thing and then poor Amber was scared
    Callie looks adorable in her Christmas collar.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post

Hisssss......
    Ohh, look at this - although I love Allen, I almost feel sorry for Callie. She looks like one big question mark.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It looks as though Callie is saying "I don't get it. Why don't you like this game? It's fun!"
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thanks for the laugh! That look on Allens face is priceless! What a great set of pictures... thanks for sharing them!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Ohh, look at this - although I love Allen, I almost feel sorry for Callie. She looks like one big question mark.
    LOL, you've got it right! Callie can't figure out why they don't want to be her friend. It might have something to do with the fact that she jumps and chases. Its been 6 months and we're not much closer to a peaceful co-existance than we were in the beginning.

Callie wants to be friends SO bad. There's not a mean bone in her furry little body. Her poor nose is criss-crossed with cat scratch scars. I keep their claws clipped as much as I can for that reason.... forget scratching furniture! I'm waorried about them taking Callie's eye out!

THERES A BOOK MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN FROM VENUS, AND THAT SUMS UP DOGS AND CATS AS WELL!
    DOGS ARE PLAYFUL AND BOISTEROUS AND LOUD AND CATS ARE A LOT MORE RESERVED AND COOL.
    DESPITE THAT PHOTO, CATS AND DOGS GENERALLY FIND A WAY TO COEXIST, JUST AS THEY DO IN THE WILD , WHERE THEY ARE NOT ENEMIES, BUT OFTEN COMPANIONS.
    CALLIES SUCH A GOOD PUP, WE HOPE AND PRAY THAT HES CURLING UP WITH CATS VERY SOON.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Priceless photos!! You need to send the one of Allen hissing from the newel at Callie into one of those Cat/dog magazines. It is just so cute!