Thread: Ichi the Skunky!

Ichi the Skunky!

Wow ... a skunk! Cool pet!

You are a beautiful skunk, Ichi! I love your big fluffy tail, you look extremely cuddly!

And look at those claws ... wow! I bet you do some serious digging in the garden!

Congratulations on being POTD!

"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Greetings and happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Ichi! What a treat, having an honoree as unique and special as you! That's two in a row...yesterday a housebroken, car riding goat, and today a skunk! You're one gorgeous creature Ichi, what with your spectacular, trademark skunk markings and wow, that's one amazing, fluffy tail! It's not often we get to see on one of your kind up close! I can only imagine what fun it is to have a furkid as special as you! Kudos to your people for providing you with such a wonderful, happy, full life! But they're the truly lucky ones, right sweetheart

Congratulations and lots of love to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight beautiful, precioius Ichi! Have a fun day celebrating with your people and kitty pal!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are the cutest little stinker I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing Ichi with us - what a unique story. Congratulations, and I hope you have a wonderful day as our special (very special) PET OF THE DAY!

Ichi what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I bet having you around is lots of fun!!! I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichi

HI! WHAT A LITTLE-NOT-SUCH-A-STINKER! A VERY INTERESTING PET. HAPPY PET OF THE DAY TO YOUI MUST SAY YOU'RE A SWEET LITTLE SKUNK I AM GLAD THAT YOUR HUMAN IS SHARING YOUR STORY AND PICTURES WITH US HERE TODAY. IT'S REALLY SNOWY HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA AND SITTING IN MY ROOM LOOKING AT A LITTLE LADY SO FAR AWAY IS A JOY! HAPPY HOLIDAYS/TAKE CARE-SUSANSWATLIN518

You are really cute Ichi. I must say I never got close to one of your family outside but I always thought you are very handsome animals.