Thread: Big brother Nathan!

Big brother Nathan!

Nathan is going to be a big brother! Our baby is due the tail end of July- early August. Right now we're saying Aug. 6th, but we're not positive how accurate that date is. We'll know better after I have an ultrasound.

We haven't told anyone yet. We're having our Christmas with my family this weekend and we're telling them then.
    Last edited by BitsyNaceyDog; 12-17-2008 at 04:14 PM.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

WoW your going to be due the same time as Carmen beeniesmom.. She is due 8/8/09.. Many Many Congrats.. Another New PT baby Woo Hoo..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Congrats Kari
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Congrats Kari! Wowza.....2 FL gals on PT pregnant, hope it's not the state or the water. I better tell my hubby to stay away.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Oh my goodness... so many people expecting it makes me want to have another one. but I have to tell myself not for a few years LOL

Congratulations that is wonderful news

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!! Great news, Kari!! My son's b'day is the 5th. I'm happy for all of you!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Yay I'm so happy for you all!!! How fun I can't wait to find out exactlly when the due date is and what gender you're going to have. Are you going to be surprised or are you going to find out?

Congratulations!! I had better switch to bottled water Something is going around!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Congratulations! I am sure Nathan will do fine as a big brother, as he has been trained by his canine siblings!
    I've Been Frosted

OMG Congratulations!
    This is so exciting. Our babies could have the same birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by gemini9961 View Post
    Congrats Kari! Wowza.....2 FL gals on PT pregnant, hope it's not the state or the water. I better tell my hubby to stay away.
    Make that three in FL.

Congratulations!!! Your baby is due on Katherine's 2nd birthday.

CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful news!!!

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!! Great news, Kari!! My son's b'day is the 5th. I'm happy for all of you!!
    My sister-in-law's birthday is August 1st, so I'm excited the baby will be born near (or on) her birthday. Her son's birthday is the day after my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs View Post
    Yay I'm so happy for you all!!! How fun I can't wait to find out exactlly when the due date is and what gender you're going to have. Are you going to be surprised or are you going to find out?
    I can't wait either. I see my midwife on Jan. 5th, but it'll be a little while before I'll get an ultrasound. We definitely want to find out the gender as soon as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Congratulations! I am sure Nathan will do fine as a big brother, as he has been trained by his canine siblings!
    Nathan's really great with other kids, both older and younger so I really do see him being a great big brother. We have a couple friends who are pregnant and due just weeks before me so he'll hopefully get to see a few newborns just before he has to live with one. The dogs are great training "tools" too! He's so good with them.

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    OMG Congratulations!
    This is so exciting. Our babies could have the same birthday!
    That would be so neat!
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

All the best to you and your family.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations! I'm sure your family will be so thrilled when you tell them!