Thread: Pretty girl

Pretty girl

It looks like I will be picking up Pretty Girl this Saturday. She can spend Christmas with us and when Donna is ready I will deliver her too her.
    GILL & Crew;

Woo Hoo Hurray.. Just cant wait till we can see pictures.. Oh I will bet this baby is a Beauty.. Bless you John & wife.. Welcome Pretty Girl to PT..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

YAAY!

She will have to adjust a bit, but will be so much happier!

Sad about her buddy, Fatty Boy...I HOPE someone took him in.

What will you do if he happens to show up when you get there?

Prayers for both kitties and to you GILL for a safe trip.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

John,

Thank you so much for helping us out. Murphy's transition is going quite well. She's out and about during the day and in the bathroom at night for her own safety. She is THE sweetest cat and just wants to be loved. My cats really aren't bothered much. Oh there's hissing and a little growling, but no blood shed. I have a feeling they all know she's up there in years and that she's not a threat.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

If Fatty shows up again, we will probably have to try to find him a home ASAP. But to be honest it's been a couple of months now and no sign on him.

We have a feeling that Fatty has died where Pretty Girl and him used to hide during the winter months. My sister said around this time last year she wouldn't come around and she would go where it was warm so I feel horrible about Fatty and I feel I should have done more for him so he didn't die out in the cold, but at least we will make sure Pretty Girl has a home for Christmas this year and will be kept warm and loved on by John and his wife.

I'm just so thankful that this is all working out well for Pretty Girl.

She really deserves the best home possible and I'd love to be able to do that but with the peeing wars in my house it's just not a possiblity.

Thank you again John and Donna, you both are amazing for helping Pretty Girl out.

I'm a little sad about never being able to hold her or cuddle her after this Saturday but it's for the best and well she's lost some teeth so I think it's best that she gets a home indoors because she can no longer hunt without some of her teeth.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    YAAY!

She will have to adjust a bit, but will be so much happier!

Sad about her buddy, Fatty Boy...I HOPE someone took him in.

What will you do if he happens to show up when you get there?

Prayers for both kitties and to you GILL for a safe trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1214081926.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	41156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1214081922.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	41157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July 9 2008 (104).JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	41158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July 9 2008 (99).JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	41159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July%209%202008%20%28102%29.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	661.6 KB 
ID:	41160  

Is this Pretty Girl = the brindle color baby.. She is Brindle just like my Buttons.. Pretty Girl your so pretty..

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Yes that's Pretty Girl...she's very petite...but so sweet...I think she's a mixed Torte.

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Is this Pretty Girl = the brindle color baby.. She is Brindle just like my Buttons.. Pretty Girl your so pretty..

This is so wonderful. Thank you Melissa, John and Donna for making this happen. You guys are the best.

Melissa,

I'm a little sad about never being able to hold her or cuddle her after this Saturday.
    Oh yeah??? Says who??? You are MORE than welcome to come to CT anytime and stay with me to visit with PG.

I will also give you updates and post pictures so, no worries. You can also call me anytime.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

I love it when a plan comes together! Perhaps Murphy and Pretty Girl will bond due to what they have in common. It just all sounds so wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Here are some photos of Pretty Girl from my trip to my sisters before meeting with John.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	December 20, 2008 (24).JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	41203   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	December 20, 2008 (16).JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	41204   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	December 20, 2008 (9).JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	41205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	December 20, 2008 (25).JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	41206  

I spoke with Melissa last night and she said the transport went very well. John, THANK YOU!!! She looks like such a sweet little girl. She'll do just fine with me.

From her pictures, she looks like a Torbie or a dilute tortie. It's a tortie with light brown and grey.

I hope to be picking her up sometime in early January.

Her pictures do not do her justius. She is almost a gold. Very friendly and loves to be cuddled. The only one in the house that she has a problem with is Bailey. He will hiss at her but then again he hisses at everyone.
    I found out on the ride home that she likes music, even my horrible singing. A couple of times she started to make a little noise and scratch at the carrior.
    As soon as a song came on I would start to sing and she would settle down.
    She is just a sweet, sweet girl.
    GILL & Crew;

WoW John did I miss something here?? The Pictures Please.. Oh and you say she calmed down with the music & your singing.. Wonder what she was thinking.. So glad you have got her now & Donna will get her in January.. God Bless You All..
    Last edited by lvpets2002; 12-22-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GILL View Post
    Her pictures do not do her justius. She is almost a gold. Very friendly and loves to be cuddled. The only one in the house that she has a problem with is Bailey. He will hiss at her but then again he hisses at everyone.
    I found out on the ride home that she likes music, even my horrible singing. A couple of times she started to make a little noise and scratch at the carrior.
    As soon as a song came on I would start to sing and she would settle down.
    She is just a sweet, sweet girl.
    Sound

Sounds like my Pidgelet. She loves it when I sing to her. They'd probably be great girlfriends.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11