I just thought I'd share some pics of Moose today, some from the last week or so since I took his first ones.

He's earned his first nickname, Moose the Caboose, for following behind me so close I have drool running down my calves. He's also a paper shredder, he suffers from seperation anxiety and has watered the carpet twice. He's a cuddler and loves to be close for hugs...well, on you for hugs.
Is he supposed to be sleeping like 22 hours a day? Are Bassetts really that tired, haha? He can be standing up with his fronts on you, if you pet him, be prepapred to assist him in falling so he doesn't hurt himself...he just goes limp and falls to a rolled overlaying position so you can continue on the belly.

Ok, on to the pics

Is something stuck in my teef?? Yes...again.

And to the left we have...another fence.

Headed down the runway

The nose seems to be lower than the tail. Achieving liftoff may be difficult but look at that wingspan ladies and gentlemen!

Frog buttin'

It's not his eyes that are wonky, it's the socket bumps on his head that are...and the pink on his nose also runs crooked, both making his whole face look wonky.

I've noticed random "flying" objects lately...he's a toy tosser!

If it hops like a rabbit and has ears like a rabbit...does it have to be a rabbit??