Thread: Chili

Chili

Good Morning Chili, what a sweet little girl you are, and now you are a mommy too, with some little babies running around. I love that photo of you looking so pretty for the world to see. I am so happy that you have a wonderful forever family and a wonderful family of your own too. You sound so gentle and a great companion for your humans. Congratulations dear, sweet, Chili Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will be getting some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh, hello sweet Chili! I'm glad that you have a wonderful home, and a very nice friend to play with!! Congratulations on your wondeful babies!! I remeber when my Guinea Pig had babies, it was wonderful!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Chili
    What a pretty little thing you are. I'm so happy to see your sweet picture this morning. Congratulations on the babies and being our special Pet of the Day today.

Hi there little Chili!! Wow, I had to take a second look this morning! You look so much like my wheeker Squeekers, I thought he had submitted his own photo for POTD! And just as with you and Petri, it took a while for my girl Moon to warm up to her new pal. But just like you and your hubbie, they're the best of pals now! You're just as cute as them come, sweet Chili!! I know you're going to make the best Piggie Mom!! Congratulations to Chili girl, our most precious Mommy to be and most deserving Pet of the Day!! I hope your bowl is overflowing with lots of piggie treats to celebrate your special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~