Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cosmo

cosmo

COSMO YOU'RE ONE WAY OUT COOL CAT WHOSE BEAUTY REACHES ALL
    THE GALAXIES.
    ENJOY YOUR DAY.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER COSMO.
    SANDY FROST

Yes, indeed, Cosmo is a cat with the beauty of the galaxies. Her colors remind me of photos from the Hubble Space telescope, which someone ought to turn around and point at her.

Now, feline folk - goodbye for awhile. Once again, I am going traveling and it will just be too hard to make regular COTD posts. I travel too much and miss all these cats everytime I go.

Goodbye, cats - black cat, calico cat, all cats, COTD cats.

Just met you, Cosmo, goodbye, Cosmo, see you in outer space Cosmo.

Or are you not a space cat, but a clown cat? Cosmo the Clown Cat.

Goodbye, Cosmo - see you at the circus. Make those little kids laugh, now.

My, my, what a majestic attitude! The beautiful and intelligent eyes, the soft fur, the long whiskers - all of these are attributes of a real kitty princess
    Glad for you that you are so spoiled, that you have such a nice family and that you have fun your your bro Toby Keep it like this

Cosmo, apart from the white in front, you look just like I imagined Fister's mum, when she was your age. You're a real beauty and you radiate such sweetness!
    Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day!

I hope you have fun and get all the treats you like - and lots of cuddles!

Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

oh Cosmo! You are out of this world! What a cute and beautiful little kitty cat you are, and yes, most definitely a princess. YOu rock Cosmo!!

Unique and Beautiful is RIGHT!!!

Oh, Cosmo...you are soooo lovely!!!! You brought an instant small this morning. We enjoyed your story - sounds like you and Toby have a purrrfect kitty world with lots of human love!!! Good for you! You are one of the most beautiful girls we have ever seen...congratulations on being a crowned QUEEN Cat of the Day for today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Cosmo the Calico

Absolutely one of the prettiest cats that has been selected COTD.Calico Cats are a beutiful blend of different colors,and are very warm hearted to boot.God must have had hie pallete out when he created this goggeous cat.lost cats hotel!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cosmo Cutey, you have a gorgeous blend of calico colors and a beautiful face! I love in your photo how you've placed your two front paws in the front just so, to show us those famous "bread kneeding" paws I assume! Do you also like COSMIC Catnip? (our kitties do). I wish I could pet your soft colorful Cosmic fur! Lots of Love to you on your Special Day, and have fun playing with Toby!

SHELTER CATS RULE!!!!!!!

Oh Cosmo...what a beauty you are!!!!
    I am so glad you are COTD, a "princess" like you deserves the honor, for sure.

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me..

Good Morning Cosmo, I love that photo of you looking like you don't have a care in the world. What a beauty you are, it must be fun to have a brother cat to play with. Congratulations dear, sweet Cosmo our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hi, sweet Cosmo, and what a wonderful coat you have!! I love those colors in your fur!! You must have so much fun in your home! I hope you recieve many special things on your many special day!! Congratultions on Cat of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Cosmo
    I have to join your fan club too! What a beautie you are. I'm so glad you landed on earth long enough to be our special Cat of the Day today.

Cosmo- your love goes to the cosmos and back! Wow, what a looker you are, and how so very fitting to be a calico with fall almost upon us! Enjoy your special day, as the most cali-coest COTD!

Hello Cosmo. What a pretty kitty you are! I love your different colorings and the self-assurance you show in your picture. You sound like a wonderful kitty, and I'm so glad you found a good forever home with some friends to keep you company.

Hope you get some extra treats and scritchies on your special day as COTD!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Good Evening, Princess Cosmo!! You are so beautiful, so sweet, so lovely, oh, you MUST have been heaven sent!! I'm so thrilled to learn that you and Toby are enjoying such a wonderful life there in your fur filled, fun filled household! Every day must be a joy; for you and Toby and the rest of the family as well! After all, they are blessed with one "out of this world" feline friend! Congratulations to you Cosmo, Queen of the Heavens and our most stunning and deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you're still celebrating you special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~