Thread: Right on Judge Judy!!!

Right on Judge Judy!!!

Watched TV today. Judge Judy ripped a BYB apart for breeding a dog he passed off as a "teacup chihuahua". The plaintiff tried to make a home visit and the defendant came up with every excuse in the book, i.e., home way out in the boonies, can't send pix cuz computer is down, etc.

Judge Judy laced into him. She said she was appalled at his actions and told him she was going to call the Humane Society and file a complaint for this BACKYARD BREEDER.

The guy's last name is Henson. None of the dogs are registered with AKC. She said she knows EXACTLY why he didn't want a home visit done. It's because his home was being used as an illegal kennel.

The plaintiff told JJ that she had a DNA test done on the dog and he had 5 breeds of dog in him (the dog was only supposed to weigh 1-7 lbs) and not one of them was Chihuahua. Her dog weighed 21 lbs. There was no chihuahua in him.

Judge Judy, you are my hero!!! I only hope more judges will have the spunk and tenacity of Judge Judy come Monday morning.
    Last edited by moosmom; 11-28-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I watched the same thing last night, I love Judge Judy, she tells it like it is. Pretty big for a supposed to be tiny dog...Guess some people think that once you fall in love with the dog you'll overlook the scam.

I was wondering how big the teacup had to be for this dog to fit in? He tried to justify himself in his ending comments, but I thought he was still lying. Batman was an adorable dog, though.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    The guy's last name is Henson. He's a truck driver (gee, why am I NOT surprized)

What does that have to do with anything? My parents are truck drivers and have many good friends who also drive trucks.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Way to go Judge Judy!!! I hope she really did call the Humane Society!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

*sigh* never mind.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

I'm just curious, you often mention a person's profession when they have done something bad. Last time was the baby cock fight when you pointed out the man was in the military and that you weren't surprised. I just think a person's profession or what they do in life doesn't really have relevance to their behavior

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?
    I agree. My good friend's husband was a truck driver for decades before he recently retired. A nicer man you wouldn't want to meet. I think you could have left that part out. Good for Judge Judy anyway.

My father was in the military and ran a tight ship when it came to us kids. I by no means meant to stereotype anyone and have revised my posts.

I should have mentioned more on topic that I used to watch Judge Judy more and she always seemed an animal advocate. I would have loved to see her rip into the guy

My father was in the military and ran a tight ship when it came to us kids. I by no means meant to stereotype anyone. I apologize if I've offended anyone.

I can't stand Judge Judy, AT ALL! I can't even stand to hear her voice. But good for her for laying into this BYB. There are people that deserve her horrible attitude and others that don't (IMO). A BYB would be one of the ones that REALLY deserves to be under the wrath of Judge Judy!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Taz Zoe,

AMEN!!!