Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
First of all, I think this is a board where we can share our opinions (Isn't it ???). I've started my intervention in this thread by stating imo ( in my humble opinion). So what's your problem lute? You can't be angry with everybody that doesn't share your point of view, calm down my friend, you are too young, life is hard and there's no need for this kind of resentments.
I'm not angry with everyone that doesn't share my same point of view. I know not everyone is going to agree with me. Yes, you do have every right to voice your opinion. I do think it is very rude to say that hard headed dogs are just dumb. With as much canine knowledge as you have you should know that is not true. I got offended because I have a hard headed dog and you said that was just an excuse for dumb dogs. I know for a fact my dog is very intelligent. Just hard headed...NOT dumb. People can be hard headed as well. That doesn't mean they are dumb.

I'm sorry if I come off as jumpy and impatient. I normally don't. I just feel someone with as much dog experience as yourself doesn't know such a basic fact.