Thread: Beautiful Bwana

Beautiful Bwana

Bwana......What a handsome boy you are. You have such a pretty face.
    Animals are so loving. They are always there when you need them the most.
    I am sorry about the loss of your love one. Happy to hear that Bwana
    helped with your other dog also. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Bwana, Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hey pretty bwana! We are so glad you helped mom and your sibling through a rough time! You definitley deserve to be Dotd! Congratulations! I hope you continue to bring joy to your mommys life for many more years!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Bwana! Oh, what a handsome boy you are, looking so very extra stylish in that animal print bandanna! What a most deserving Sunday honoree you are, sweetheart! Our canine companions can always be counted on to brighten our days, put a smile on our faces when we're feeling down. But it's during those most trying of times, when life's challenges overwhelm us, that we look to you for comfort, to ease our pain and sadness with your unbridled optimism, your joy for life and your unconditional love! I'm so very happy for you and your family that during a time of mutual need, you found your way to one another! I shed a few tears of happiness knowing that after such a tragic loss there are now two hearts healing, and one rescued doggie enjoying the happy, love filled life he so richly deserves!

You are truly a gift from above Bwana, so very special in every way, and I hope for you and family (human and 4 legged) many, many more happy, love filled years together! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I'm sure your Mom will be spoiling you and your furry sib to the max! Hugs and kisses to you and your fursib, beautiful Bwana!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It sounds like you are as loving and fun-loving as you are handsome, Bwana. And you certainly helped to ease the pain of your family. You are most definitely deserving of being our very special Dog of the Day. I hope you, your fur-brother, and your Mom have a great time celebrating today.

Hey, I Know That Face!

What a handsome fella...in his leopard bandana no less!

Bwana was the first puppy enrolled in our Palm Coast classes. His story is one of our greatest HAPPY ENDINGS.

When I think of what could have happened to him...

Carol wasted no time. She signed Bwana up in Puppy Kindergarten immediately after she rescued him from the local shelter. She committed the time and energy needed to make him a well-mannered, well-adjusted dog. He responded positively. Today, she never hesitates to include him in anything she does. She knows his behavior will be appropriate to the situation. They were a perfect team right from the start
    This truly was a match FROM Heaven!

Karen-
    GOOD DOG!

http://www.freewebs.com/gooddogsite
    Last edited by GOOD DOG!; 11-16-2008 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Images did not appear

Hi Bwana !!!

Greetings to you, Mr. Handsome, Stunning, Bwana!!! We are practically neighbors. We have an Aunt that lives a few minutes from you. We think it's great that you found your forever home and it was perfect timing for everybody involved. What a great job you're doing buddy! You made Mom's life and brother's life so much better. Great job!! Congrats to you on this gorgeous Florida day--we hope you're out loving this weather and celebrating. Please tell Mom to give you and Brother some giant kisses from us to celebrate!! Happiness always!!!!

p.s. Happy Belated 1st Birthday!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Bwana,

It does sound like you are as sweet as you are handsome. I am so glad
    you met just the right person to bring you to a great forever home.You are
    a blessing to your family. Congratulations on being chosen as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you lots of hugs & kisses & a wish for a lifetime
    of happy memories.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are VERY cute!! You look like someone who is able to make anyone smile. I sure did when I saw your picture.

Niņo & Eliza

Hi, Bwana! You are a very handsome boy and you look so cute with your neckerchief on! Glad you came into your family's life at the right time to help them cheer up again. And it was lucky for you, too, that they chose you. You have a great story. Hope you're enjoying your special day. Congrats on DOTD!