Thread: Hunter the coolest doggie ever!

Hunter the coolest doggie ever!

Hey Hunter! I am so thrilled to congratulate you being Dog of the Day! Have an amazing day playing with Finnegan and playing in your awesome dog house!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

Hunter I just love the picture of you and your skin brother in the dog house. That is a definite must frame picture, if I ever saw one.
    Oh, and note to mommy: He will outgrow the car sickness. But you must take him on more car rides so he can get used to it.

Congrats on being DOTD today Hunter!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hunter, what a big pretty boy you are. I would never have guessed you to be the runt of the litter. I love the picture of you in your own personalized dog house with your human alongside. You both look very happy. Wish I could give you a big hug. Congratulations beautiful Hunter on being our DOTD.

Handsome Hunter !!!

You sure don't look like the runt of the litter, Hunter Man!! You are such a terrific looking Golden boy. We love Goldens here for sure, as everyone knows. The family is definitely taking real good care of you , buddy. It sounds like they love you to pieces!! What a great dog house you have. You and your human look adorable in there. You really look proud of it. Congrats on your big day as our fabulous DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly but still Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, Hunter! What a handsome, hunky, gorgeous Golden guy you are! That photo of you in the "dog house" with your boy, definitely a memory (and a photo) to cherish forever!:heart: Who better than a joyful, loyal and lovable Golden to be a boy's best forever friend? Oh, what fun you two will have, what happy memories you'll be making over the years; best friends for life! And how cool is your Dad!?! Your very own handcrafted, deluxe doggie digs for you and your boy to play in (though I have a feeling he's going to have to put on an addition before long, what with two growing boys in the house)! You're one irresistibly precious pup Hunter, and we're so happy to have the chance to honor you, and the unconditional bond of love and friendship you share with your family, here today! Hope you and your young guardian, and best fur buddy Finnegan too, are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day bash! Love, BIG hugs and sloppy kisses to you adorable Hunter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hunter!

You are a gorgeous Golden...enjoy you day!

You sound like a ball of fun!

Niņo & Eliza

Hello Hunter,

My, my, what a handsome boy you are sweetie. It makes me happy
    to know what a great family you have. I love your play house too.
    Congratulations for being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on your special day, Hunter! From another Golden family.

Hi, Hunter. You are a very handsome and happy-looking boy. Hope you are enjoying your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!