Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Akito Japanese for "lucky"?

Is Akito Japanese for "lucky"?

Because you certainly are a lucky boy, surviving that dumping by the road and finding your forever family! And your young catmom has been rewarded with years of unconditional love and your bee-yoo-tee-ful self! I especially like that beautiful fluffy tail. Have a very happy special day!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Akito

As always, I'm so digusted with "people" (I use the term loosely) who throw out cats like garbage! Thank you for rescuing such a wonderful, handsome kitty and taking him into your hearts and home. I recently read that orange tabby boys like Akito for some reason make the very best pets, and I can see that this is entirely true. Enjoy a long life together, and Akito, enjoy your very special day today.

Well, Akito, their loss and your gain and your new family's gain, too. I'm referring to the people who tossed you out, of course. I'll never understand how anyone can be so cruel. And just look at what a handsome big boy you grew to be! You have the word mischief written all over you, too. I love it! I have a special fondness for calicos and orangies and you are one fine specimen of orangie and most deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Akito

HELLO THERE TO TODAY'S FABULOUS FELINE! AKITO-YOU ARE BO FOOL- DO WHAT YOU WANT/ GO WHERE YOU WANT WITH WHO YOU WANT. JUST STAY SAFE AND FAR FROM THE BUSY HIGHWAY! I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOU ARE IN A LOVING HOME NOW AND HAVE OTHER FELINES UNDER THE SAME ROOF, YOUR YOUNG HUMAN MEOWMIE ADORES YOU SO MUCH AND SO DO WE BLESS YA SUSANSWATLIN518

I am so glad your family coaxed you to join them and get off that dangerous road. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to see your darling little face this morning.

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, Akito!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

WoW just look at that Adorable Face.. He looks just like my bossess cat Bullet.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. get some treats now..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Ah yes, Akito, you orange babies are the very best. I know you adore your Mom and are eternally grateful that she saved you and now you enjoy only the good life.

Congratulations Akito, you are just adorable.

Akito- yes you are a lucky cat- and a very handsome one.
    And yes- "get off" cannot be translated in cat language
    Congratulations on being COTD today.

Akito what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I wish a swift kick in the behind for whoever tossed you out!!!
    I wish lots and lots of luvies and furry cuddles for your wonderful family for saving you and sharing their home with you!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O be still my heart!!! LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!! Handsome ORANGEMAN!!!! Words can not expresss what I feel in my heart!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Happy Cat of the Day, adorable Akito! What a beautiful boy you are, sweetheart! And I definitely sense an air of ummm, confidence in that expression! No doubting who rules supreme at your house, holding court over your loyal subjects from atop the frig! I'm angered thinking anyone could be so heartless as to "dump" a defenseless creature by the side of the road; heartsick imagining you, a wee one, fending for yourself, frightened and alone! Thank goodness your family came along when they did, rescuing you from a most surely unspeakable fate! And as has been said, "their" loss is your family's great gain! Congratulations to you adorable Akito, not only on your much deserved Cat of the Day honors, but on finding the most loving forever home imaginable! Lots of love and cuddles to you, adorable Akito!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, what a beautiful face you have, Akito! And, the rest of you is very good-looking, too! You orangies are much too handsome!

How anyone could dump you is beyond me; thank goodness your family persuaded you to join them! I get the sense that you lie around wherever you want.......is that true? What a gorgeous guy you grew up to be!

Kudos to your family on rescuing you! Have a really great day celebrating your COTD status!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Akito!

You are such a cute bundle of orange fur! Enjoy peering down on the world from your perch on high! LOL!

Look at that face! I think Akito knows who is boss.... and he is showing it to all of us here on PT! What a handsome orangie you are Akito! I love your name!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Lovely orange boy:)

I love happy ending stories such as yours: a lovely family saved you from danger, gave you a home and lived happily ever after!!!

I'm pretty sure you are loved and you know it!!

Congratulations lovely boy on your day, lots of kisses for you and big hugs to your mommy for rescuing you
    astrid