Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Positive thoughts for Haggis:hyperthyroid+tongue lesion

Why wouldn't Haggis be doing great? We are all pulling for him! Go Haggis, go!

Sooo good to hear about Haggis. It's a resurrection of his good health, just in time for Easter! Have a wonderful and blessed one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing so well.

So glad to hear Haggis is still doing well - power of prayer is a wondrous thing, isn't it? Keep us updated, we'll keep the PT prayers going!

I am so happy to hear that Haggis is doing well. Extra belly rub being sent Haggis's way!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

All is well. :)

So far so good. I took Hamish in on Friday to get his blood checked. He and Haggis are on hyper-thyroid meds-which are working great. He is right where is should be. Has gained 2.5 pounds. My vet was pleased.

My vet is also really surprised that Haggis is doing so well. I didn't take him in because I didn't want to mess up his positive mojo. If he is still his old self in another 2 month's my vet suggested he be checked again. Maybe a misdiagnosis...or the TransferFactor working wonders? Not sure what to do there. Better to leave be? I don't know. I am just so thankful Haggis is still here and beating the odds so far.

All the best to everyone! Summer is almost here!

Hooray! Haggis' story touched me like no other and he is never out of my thoughts for very long. I'll keep praying and Haggis, you keep going, okay?

Oh that's excellent news! And I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to mess w/his positive mojo. Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone. You go, Haggis! Lots of scritchies to you and Hamish.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Hooray for Haggis!! Thanks for the update and prayers for continuing good reports!!

:)

I think Haggis' mojo comes from all your thoughts and prayers...and super vitamins in his FancyFeast!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF-Haggis.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	42506   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunnyHH.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	42507  

another Haggis update

Hi everyone-
    Haggis seems to be still doing okay but has been mopey and a little sad. He's been like this for about 2 days now. His favorite person (my husband) had been gone for 5 days and that might be part of it. Hubby is back now though. He's been sleeping in odd spots around the house which worries me- kind of off his usual routine. He is still eating well and loves his pats and belly rubs. Maybe it was my husband's absence and the hot weather the past 2 days that's got him down.
    So, I'll keep an eye on him. Keep sending him good thoughts and wishes. We both appreciate it very much. Hugs to all.

You got it! Here's prayers that he snaps back right quick now that your husband is home again.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Prayers coming! Hot weather and absence of a favorite human can definitely have an effect! Hope Haggis perks up soon and continues to beat the odds!

update

Haggis is sunnier-not so mopey. He played yesterday and had a running fit around the house. Whatever was getting him down seems to have passed. I remain perpetually paranoid at the first sign of something bad but-kitty keeps truckin' on. Fingers crossed, knock wood, beating the odds. Thank you for all of the continued good thoughts! It works!! I hope things are sunny in your part of the world too!

July update

Hi everyone! Just a short note to say- all is well. Super kitty Haggis is eating, playing, sleeping and in all round good spirits. No sign of the bad stuff. We keep our fingers and paws crossed and continue with prayers and Transfer Factor...

Have a terrific July 4th! All the best to you and your 2 & 4 legged family!!!
    XXOO