Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst Halloween of my Life

I'm so sorry for your loss! You did what was best for him though. I know how hard a decision that was. I had to make the same one for Luke two weeks ago.

It's never easy no matter how old they are!

I'm sure Luke will be happy to show Hercules around the Bridge and introduce him to the others who are there. Rest easy babies!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It always breaks my heart to hear of fellow PTers losing their much loved kitties. And when it is so sudden it is even more devastating. As others said, you did the right thing for Hercules and let him go to the bridge where he is running around and feeling good again.
    Oh, I can't stop the LES here.

RIP Hercules
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh my KK, I am so sorry for your loss. May the prayers that we offer bring comfort and peace to you and your family.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Herculese Arrived At The Rainbow Bridge In Time To Get His Wings Of Silver And Gold And To Join The Cross Catada Christmas Angel Tour That Will See All The Best Catada Has To Offer!!
    Thats So Sad That Herculese Went So Quickly , But He Knows That He Was Very Ill And His End Came Very Quickly With No Pain.
    Hes Going To Have A Great Time As An Animal Angel , But Wants You To Know That Hes Searching For A Place Where You Can All Share The Love That Will Never Ever Die,
    One Found Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a perfectly horrible thing to have happened to you all -- I am SO sorry for your loss!

I hope you do have some comfort in knowing that at least you found Hercules before it was too late, so that he didn't have to go to RB alone.

(((((HUGS))))) to you and your family!

Diana
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.

What devestating news. I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Hercules. Please hook up with all the other PT kitties at the RB, they will take care of you.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

So sorry to hear that Hercules had such an acute event. I am glad you found him, so he knew he wasn't alone.

So heartbreaking to have a kitty well one minute and not the next. It doesn't give you any time to think.

Whatever it was, he knew he had to let go, it was too much to take. The RB was looking so peaceful that he needed to cross over.

Godspeed, Meezer boy

OMG. I'm so sorry this has happened. It's hard enough to lose a pet when you know it's coming but when it happens suddenly like this, it is so shocking and devastating. I can only imagine how upset you are and I'm just so sorry. {{{hugs}}}
    Rest in peace Hercules.

wow sorry
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi

KK, I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet Hercules.

Please know that you are in my thoughts...as is Hercules. May he rest in blissful peace.

I'm so sorry to hear about Hercules.

Rest in peace.