Thread: The perfect dog

The perfect dog

Curious if anyone has ever heard of this: theperfectdog.ca

I saw a commercial for it last night. I wonder if it actually works like they say it does....

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

It basically looks like a plastic prong collar. I think most of the site is bs though... just glanced through it quickly...

*Thanks Ashley*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2 View Post
    It basically looks like a plastic prong collar. I think most of the site is bs though... just glanced through it quickly...
    the collar actually doesn't have prongs. It apparently gives a correction similar to what a mother dog would give her pups...

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2 View Post
    Ditto.. it is prong-less but it's the same idea as an inverted prong collar. The site is full of bs. I wouldn't waste my money..

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

The pictures on the site aren't that clear and didn't show the inside of the collar, but it still looked as if there were "nubs" that were against the neck, not just flat plastic.

*Thanks Ashley*

Perfect Dog Collar

I Dont Think There Is One..i Have Tried The Haltee Which Fits Around The Dog Mussle, When She Pulls, It Turns Her Head, But When She Is Really Excited, And Jumps Up She Can Get It Off No Matter How Tight I Have It.. I Have Tried The Harness, Which Has Lambswool Behind Each Front Leg, She Also Manuvers Out Of That One Too. I Have Tried The Metal Pronged Collar, When She Starts Pulling Me I Jerk On The Leash, She Feeling Nothing And Away We Go.. This Past Jan, We Were On A Walk, She Spotted A Dog, I Couldn't Hold Her Back, She Pulled Me Down And Drug Me Ten Feet, Ripping My Rotater Cuff, After Six Months Of Rehabilatation And $35,000 I Ordered A Shock Collar, I Would Of Never Used One Before, But Now I Am At My Wits End...good Luck