Thread: Trooper is leaving

Trooper is leaving

Well, my roommate has decided to give Trooper to a friend of hers. It is just too sad that he never gets attention. We have him locked in a kitchen from 8:00 am till 7:00 or 8:00 at night. We are both just too busy. Tango is fine during that time, he roams the house and sleeps all day. Trooper must stay locked up because he is a bit of a chewer and furniture is too expensive to let that happen. I think that he will be such much happier and we'll still get to see him. I just wanted to share that with ya'll.

So sad to hear that Trooper is getting rehomed. But I am glad to know that he will begetting more attention where he is going. It is also great that you guys can go and see him.

Yeah, we hate to see him go, but we must put his happiness before our own. We haven't the time to play with him. He is a wild puppy and loves to play, that's why it's so sad. He will be so much happier.

It is sad that Trooper has to go but I am certain he will be a happier in his new home.
    My Rainbow Bridge Penny was very like that, destroying everything etc, I had to keep her locked in one room while I was out working, she used to howl as well, I don`t know if Trooper does that? Anyway, I should have been as unselfish as your roommate and yourself and found her a new home, Im sure she would have been happier.
    But I didn`t and when I stopped work it was such a relief for her and I, although she never did stop the howling when I went out, even if I was only out for a short time. Poor girl. And poor neighbours too, a German Shepard howling is not a sound you want to be hearing!
    It says a lot about my neighbours though, in that it was a long, long time, years even, before I even knew that she howled! I had stopped working and had been at home for some time when a new next door neighbour, whose partner worked nights, asked me, very politely and quietly, if I could do something about it.

Trooper is a basset hound, he howls constantly. We are on the second story of our apartment and our downstairs neighbors are always hitting the ceiling with a broom to let us know.

You have the best interest of Trooper at heart. He will be so much happier if he does not have to be locked up. It was kind of you two to see that. Good for you. At least you can still visit!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :

Found him a new home, details are in the dog general section.