Thread: wolfys reading

wolfys reading

Here is dear wolfys reading , spot on with his personality & friendliness, this is him

the reading
    Doing his reading was a pleasure - what a lovely dog!

Wolfy’s personality and love of life shone through. He is truly a beautiful soul.

I got a very clear picture of him romping around, having a fantastic time surrounded by lots of other animals, including his sisters. His friendly nature makes him very popular and he is very easy going and placid.

Wolfy is very contented and totally at peace with his journey to Rainbow Bridge. He is very grateful to you for making the transition so calm and peaceful for him. He was puzzled that you thought you had to ask for his forgiveness. To Wolfy there is nothing to forgive – the path you took together during his time with you was how things were meant to be and the decision you made at the end was part of this and something that he made with you. You both learnt a lot from being with each other and he remembers how proud he was of you when you made the decision to let him go, especially when he knew how much heartache it was going to cause you.

You need not worry about your Wolfy-boy. He is very happy, full of love and enthusiasm. You may feel his presence from time to time as he does pop by to see how you are getting along.

Date of reading: 21 October 2008

What a great reading! I am sure you were relieved to know that Wolfy is doing well and feeling okay about your decisions. Did Brody's Mom do the reading?

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Yes brodys mum did this one, thanx Denise.xxxxxxxxxxxx

What a fantastic reading!! It sure is a huge relief for you knowing this about Wolfie!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Yes a great relief & so accurate too he loved everyome but did have special folks he REALLY LOVED TO SEE. Very placid boy though .

Wolfie was such a handsome dude! Great reading, he sounds so very happy. I love the part about him being so proud of you, that's so sweet. Isn't that cool that he pops in once in a while?

Maybe he even runs into a certain golden-red husky I know once in a while. Gotta be a giant game of husky smack-down going on north of the Bridge!

WOW! What an awesome reading! I felt so nourished with calm and elation that your Wolfy is so happy and at peace. I hope this beautiful reading gives you continued pleasure. Say *hi* to Wolfy for me when he stops by!

I've been Boooo'd!

When we lost poor wolfy the next morning i was sure i heard a heavy panting like he used to do, spooky actually!!! Yep i bet there must be a north bridge smack down going on up there. Thank you all for your kind comments .

Thank you for all the positive feedback on my reading with Wolfy
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk