Thread: Hi Carmine !!!

Hi Carmine !!!

We love your name, Carmine!! How cute and it fits you so well. You look like the most innocent boy in the world in your picture. We would love to see you break out into action. We think a Puggle is a very cute doggoe for sure!! You are no exception. It's our pleasure to meet you today, Carmine. Congrats on being our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Carmine!
    You are adorable and I your name. It's the male version of my name: Carmen!
    We are so happy that you are dog of the day today! Congratulations.

Hello Carmine, what a cutie boy you are. I can't believe such a sweet looking fellow could get into mischief. But then I guess looks are deceiving, right? Wish I could run and play with you, I'll bet we would have lots of fun. Keep having happy times with your loving family Mr Carmine and congratulations on being our DOTD.

carmine

What a lucky Callie pooch to have a beach to run on! Enjoy a nice long run today as potd! You are georgous! Kelley and (Valentine)

Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, darling, puggley Carmine! What a great name, and what a beautiful breed blend you are! Thank you sweetie for taking the time out of your busy, busy day to pose for the camera so patiently! And yep, you had me fooled there for a moment; I would have taken you for a couch potato for sure! "High energy" pups are my passion, and I can just imagine the immense joy, the fun and excitement you bring to your family! And aren't you the lucky dog, having a beach to run on, to release all of that pent up energy...maybe! You're too precious for words Carmine, and your family one lucky pack having a best buddy and loyal and loving companion in you! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie Carmine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Carmine,

I also love your name. It fits your handsome self. It's a pleasure to
    meet you today. I hope you have a wonderful day to celebrate being chosen
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & tiny kisses for that sweet
    face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Carmine!! I, too, like your name...reminds me of someone from the Sopranos! (one of my favorite shows!!) I love puggles...my nephew puppy sat one once, and he was adorable just like you are!! You are precious!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Oh Carmine, I just knew you had some Pug in you when I saw those big brown eyes of yours. It reminds me a lot of my Frisk (he was a Pug/Rat Terrier). You seem like such a delight, and it is obvious that your family loves you very much. Then again, who would love such an adorable guy like yourself?

Congratulations on being our DOTD, Carmine!

Hi, Carmine! You are so handsome! I love your expessive face. It's just gorgeous. I bet you bring smiles to faces of everyone you meet. Have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!