Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor sick litle boy

Poor sick litle boy

Please send some healing vibes towards my sweet little son Tyler. He has pneumonia

He woke up this morning acting generally normal but he was having trouble catching his breath. He would only say a word or two before having to pause to take a deep breath. His chest was also pulling in when he was breathing so we took him to the ER. They got us in right away and he had a breathing treatment and got a shot of steroids and a shot of antibiotics. X-ray shows half of his right lung as being full of pneumonia. He'll be on oral steroids and antibiotics for the next 10 days. He should not have to be admitted to the hospital.
    If you can spare some prayers or positive thoughts we would certainly appreciate them!!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Oh, Missy! How awful! Poor little guy. I am glad to hear that you got him in, and treatment started immediately. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Scary stuff but it sounds like you caught it early. Prayers on the way.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

awww I'm so sorry to hear that

I'm glad he's on antibiotics now... you will notice a difference in only a couple of days. He will start feeling better soon. what a crummy time for the little guy to be sick... not that there is a better time.

Prayers for a speedy and uneventful recovery

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Awww, prayers being sent his way! Not being able to breathe well is NO fun at all.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness!!!

That poor little boy shouldn't be sick.... let alone at Christmas. Lots of prayers coming his way

Poor baby. Positive thoughts going out for a speedy recovery. Hope he is up and running for Christmas.

Sad to read this.. Poor baby.. Sending Lots of Positive Healing Vibes & Huggss & Prayers..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Aww poor boy....! I will pray that he will be all better again by Christmas time!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Poor little guy!! I hope he starts to feel better soon! Lots of love and rest, and he'll be as good as new.

Hugs to you and to Tyler.

Bless his heart - absolutely no fun at all! It must have scared him too.

Just you wait - Christmas morning he will be good as brand new!

Thanks everyone Santa dropped off an early Christmas present so Tyler has a whole series of Thomas the Train shows to occupy his time. He is acting very sleepy but otherwise he doesn't seem to feel too bad. I'll uppydate if there are any changes.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

lots and lots of get well wishes for you sweet tyler, I have had what he had, and believe me it is not nice, and much harder on a wee child,I sure hope he feels a lot better soon and bounces back real quick, take care lil one and his mum and Dad too.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh my poor little friend I'm so sorry to hear he's so sick, poor little angel. Has he ever had pneumonia before? How scary this must be. Hugs to my dear little friend.

He has never been sick with anything more severe than a persistent ear infection. Poor monkey is milking it though. We just let him watch over an hour of cartoons followed by two games of Candy Land followed by orange juice and fruit snacks. All 30 minutes AFTER bedtime He's getting ready for bed now.