Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pickers

Pickers

Such a lovely face ....... easy to see why she just HAD to come home with you.
    Congrats sweetheart, you deserve to be DOTD today and everyday of your 15 years.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh Pickers! I just love when we have a senior for DOTD! What a gorgeous dog you are! A those sweet eyes! You are truley precious. Your human is very fond of you. Who wouldn't?

Congrats on being DOTD!

Pickers, a special dog today and everyday!

what a heart warming story and the perfect start to my day!

I was touched to read the story of how you found Stickers, or perhaps it would be more appropriate to say, how she found YOU!!

I do not yet have a dog (I am currently owned by 3 cats!), but when the day comes, I would be privileged to find a dog as loving and loyal as you have found.

May you have many more happy days together. She is really a gem and you sound like a wonderful anc caring owner.....regards from Deborah in Montreal.
    One cat just leads to another - Ernest Hemingway

Congratulations Pickers!

Oh, another senior dog, and one of 15 to beat that! You look & sound like such a loyal & loving dog. Both you and your family were so lucky to have found each other!
    I hope you have a great day as our special Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Aren't you something special, Pickers? What a beautiful, beautiful dog. Your story is so heartwarming and I know you have known real love since you were six months old!!! What a great life you are living!!! Congratulations to a very special pup on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Pickers

Wow, thanks for being such a great dog owner. They say strays seem to know that they've been "saved" and turn out to be the best dogs. Wish there were more people like you out there. Always enjoy your time with each other.

Pickers dear

Oh Pickers, your story brought tears to my eyes. I can hardly see right now. What a wonderful, wonderful doggie you are. It seems that your Mom loves you beyond belief. You have brought so much joy to your Mom over the years. Congratulations for being the Doggie of the Day dear Pickers. Rest today, and may you have many more health days ahead of you, sweet one!

Ahhh, Pickers, what a beautiful testament of love your Mom wrote to you! You two were blessed with each other. Pickers, you are a beautiful soul. What a lovely senior! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Pickers

What a beautiful girl you are! You look very happy (even in your old age). You don't look a day over 100! LOL. Congrats to an old girl on being DOTD! The young ones don't always need all the spot light!!

Good Morning Pickers, what a beautiful, sweet girl you are. Thank goodness your family took you fifteen years ago and gave you a wonderful forever home. I love the fact that Peanut cares for you when you are not feeling well, it sounds like you two are bosem buddies. Congratulations dear, sweet Pickers Our Very Best Dog of the Day, I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Pickers, your picture and story warmed my heart. I, too, got my dog when he was about 6 months old and I don't know his birthday either. He's about 9 now and I hope he lives as long as you are. I'm glad you don't have too many health problems and that you have a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Sweet, sweet, Pickers...there is nothing, NOTHING, more heartwarming, more inspiring, than the sight of a beautiful senior doggie. Reading about the deep bond of love and devotion you have forged with your guardian and little Peanut over these many years, the gentle love you share with all who cross you path, brought me to tears. How blessed you both were to have found each other that fateful day! I wish you many, many, more happy, carefree, comfortable days with your adoring, devoted guardian dear Pickers. Congratulations to Pickers, our most beautiful, most deserving, Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime. Hugs and kisses to you precious Pickers!! I hope your special day of honor is a very, very happy and special one

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are such a beauty, Pickers!! You absolutely sounds like the perfect dog. Gorgeous, smart and sweet! What wonderful friendship you have with your furparent - what a touching story, thanks for sharing. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day lovely!

CONGRATULATIONS PICKERS! You are a beautiful, sweet and smart lady, most deserving of the title "Dog of the Day." We wish you many more happy years in the company of your loving mommy.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Congratulations on your big day Cutie-pie!